Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Getting kicked out of a hood before derby ends

Hahaha! Well there is no doubt that we keep the points if someone leaves voluntarily. I can verify that with 100% accuracy. The only outstanding question is what happens if we kick a player mid derby. Do we keep the points or lose them?

Then if you would like to add an additional question. Do they get any rewards if they r kicked mid derby. Or even after completing 10 tasks but bf derby actually closes for the week. Inquiring minds want to know!😁
    Leader Spiritís Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

Away, for a little while. Will try my best for Lake Timer updating
    Currently, the poor mini that left (and invited back ) has no longer access to derby board nor derby prizes. The usual derby board tab is showing the following message:
    "Wait until the next weekly Derby to join! You need to be part of the neighborhood before the Derby starts in order to participate!"

In derby task log:
    - for the now-opted-out account: "You can't see the derby task log because you joined this neighborhood after it started. You're not participating in the current derby."
    - for other account still in derby: the task count and points earned by the now-opted-out account is listed while it's in the hood , not listed while it's out of the hood.
    Welcome to Community Forum - Report abuse/spam - World Time Buddy - Lake Timer

My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 150♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH13 ::

So that confirms that you got to keep the points when mini left voluntarily. Now we need to know if on Monday poor mini will be able to claim any rewards since Iím assuming mini did more than 1 task and since she joined another neighborhood. Thank mini for being the sacrificial lamb!🐑
    Leader Spiritís Peace

Away, for a little while. Will try my best for Lake Timer updating
    Opted-out mini can't claim derby prizes anywhere. In-derby ones (staying till after derby ends) can leave hood, join new hood and claim rewards from new hood.
    Last edited by meonhoc; October 26th, 2020 at 05:33 PM.
    Welcome to Community Forum - Report abuse/spam - World Time Buddy - Lake Timer

My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 150♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH13 ::

Poor opted out mini...but thatís what she gets for leaving mid derby. We all know thatís a cardinal sin!😈 Thanks for the update!
    Leader Spiritís Peace