Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lvl 103, experienced, reliable player looking for a friendly nh where I can help out

Thanks everyone for the replies, I'm still deciding - so many nice hoods out there

Quote Originally Posted by Pacsolat View Post
    Hi there! I’m looking for a friendly neighbourhood with nice chat and active players, preferably located in Europe time zones.

I’m at lvl 103 – close to 104, and town is lvl 29. I’m a daily player – being a stay at home mom I’m on and off all day. I’d like to play with people who are active during my day and evening, not my night.

I’d prefer a smaller size group rather than 20+, with players who know their way around the game. I really don’t mind lower level players though – I love helping out. I’d be happy to help others with my stock, tools and extra coins!

Derby: I’m used to doing 10x320 tasks in champions league but I’m willing to try a more relaxed approach. What I’m looking for in derby is getting all horseshoes and those opted in doing their share. I want a nh that doesn’t say no to any special derby type (I love bingo, blossom, mystery etc.). Also, it would be nice to have elder rights for trashing. I’m fine with reserving tasks as that is what I’m used to but I’m open to other strategies.

Facebook or messenger group would be great but not a necessity. I love making friends while playing together!

I also have a second farm at lvl 57 that I can bring. It’s not very active (used to be my brother’s farm but he’s stopped playing) – I just use it for extra townies when needed.

I’m looking for something new because I’ve been playing with only high level players, going for gold every week. All of us finishing derby by Thursday then a long silent period before new derby starts, and it’s been getting kind of boring.

If you have a nh with people needing help, a nh that’s friendly and caring, not just rushing through derby, and close to my description above please reply or send me a message saying a few words about your group!
    🔆Recruiting / Rebuilding a strong champions league.🔆
    Come join us to be part of a no nonsense winning team
    🔆Derby Outlaws Tag #8RQ9JG9Q 🔆
    Read our link to see if we fit what you are looking for

https://www.icloud.com/notes/08uhQ42u_Bezrl4mfWFWQsHxw
    You sound like us & we arenít afraid of 2nd farms 👍

🔆Recruiting / Rebuilding - we are already a strong champions league.🔆
    Come join us to be part of a no nonsense winning team
    🔆Derby Outlaws Tag #8RQ9JG9Q 🔆
    Read our link to see if we fit what you are looking for
    We are a friendly supportive NH

https://www.icloud.com/notes/08uhQ42u_Bezrl4mfWFWQsHxw