Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Clan war search over 14 hours and still running.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    It’s hard to know with a sample size of one of course, but what change did you make?
    Just added a little more offense and defense weight
    Engineered for success
    Engineered to win
    Winning is life
    Tiger blood

Forum Elder
    In our wide spread clan, TH12 to TH6, I think I now see it is not the low THs or gaps causing the big problem, but going to war with no TH12.

It would be great to get some feedback from the war search other than still no match.

at 14 hours I cancelled to restart. Damn, CWL is annoying when you don’t want it.

Forum Elder
    In our wide spread clan, TH12 to TH6, I think I now see it is not the low THs or gaps causing the big problem, but going to war with no TH12.

It would be great to get some feedback from the war search other than still no match.

at 14 hours I cancelled to restart. Damn, CWL is annoying when you donít want it.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by George1971 View Post

at 14 hours I cancelled to restart. Damn, CWL is annoying when you don’t want it.
    Our last war, we went with 2x 11s and finished with a 5. We matched ok, with a clan that had smaller heroes but an extra 11 with rushed offence.
    We had no 12s, a stretched roster, yet got a fair war overall.
    Roster doesnt have to mirror match, just be within reasonable tolerances to find an opposition in around the hour mark.
    Are your accounts unreasonably rushed, as well as a stretched roster?. Something isnt fitting, and it seems to be a pattern, so is unlikely to be the MM.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    Our last war, we went with 2x 11s and finished with a 5. We matched ok, with a clan that had smaller heroes but an extra 11 with rushed offence.
    We had no 12s, a stretched roster, yet got a fair war overall.
    Roster doesnt have to mirror match, just be within reasonable tolerances to find an opposition in around the hour mark.
    Are your accounts unreasonably rushed, as well as a stretched roster?. Something isnt fitting, and it seems to be a pattern, so is unlikely to be the MM.
    Oh it is definitely the MM. What would be good is some feedback about what ever the problem is, say every six hours of no match. People here are just guessing.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by George1971 View Post
    Oh it is definitely the MM. What would be good is some feedback about what ever the problem is, say every six hours of no match. People here are just guessing.
    No mate. People here are matching. You are not.
    Why is it so hard to accept that you need to change.
    And if you continue to refuse to change, then why continue to complain?

As an edit..
    SC are unlikely to see your post, as it is a user site.
    A user site frequented by the people from whom you refuse to even acknowledge may have some solutions.

Edit my edit.. Suppose they took your suggestion on board.. Player puts out his roster, it is engineered, with both base and roster engineering.. 6 hours in the message comes up telling him where he went wrong.. Player tweaks his engineered roster.. 6 hours later, another prompt comes up.. Now, get the picture.. Balanced bases within a balanced roster doesnt need prompts, nor will it still be searching after 6 hours.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; December 15th, 2018 at 09:49 PM.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    No mate. People here are matching. You are not.
    Why is it so hard to accept that you need to change.
    And if you continue to refuse to change, then why continue to complain?

As an edit..
    SC are unlikely to see your post, as it is a user site.
    A user site frequented by the people from whom you refuse to even acknowledge may have some solutions.

Edit my edit.. Suppose they took your suggestion on board.. Player puts out his roster, it is engineered, with both base and roster engineering.. 6 hours in the message comes up telling him where he went wrong.. Player tweaks his engineered roster.. 6 hours later, another prompt comes up.. Now, get the picture.. Balanced bases within a balanced roster doesnt need prompts, nor will it still be searching after 6 hours.
    It is the MM that has changed making some lineups slow to match. I understand the point that overall the MM is greatly improved.

Says who that I won’t change. I have been experimenting. Clearly, people here were wrong to blame low THs and low end TH gaps. I ran that again, with all the top end in, and matched no problem, who cares the bottom end don’t match, not the MM evidently. I didn’t really believe it in the first place.
    No, it’s top end stuff. One change, leave out the sole TH12 of the time before, and suddenly no match for 14 hours, co-incidentally matching this threads title.
    Without the TH12s, the top end are some Eagle-less TH11s, but otherwise advanced. Do we see many of them?

SC read these posts. This is their website. They say they read it. There is an an abundance of historical evidence that they do. They don’t comment. Mostly on IF&R, but I have seen a lot of things I mentioned implemented, non-correlating with forum agreement.

I dont get your edit post point. I disagree that we engineer our roster, we just put in players who want to war. If we have a problem, I’d like to know what it is, a little more reliable that guesses.
    Last edited by George1971; December 16th, 2018 at 04:54 AM.