Thread: Hows my handcrafted Compact Anti-3* War Base?

Millennial Club

Question Hows my handcrafted Compact Anti-3* War Base?

Here it is: https://imgur.com/a/LwKjF54

I have spent hours and hours on this, and its finally done!

(1) How would you rate it out of 10? (If 5/10 is average)?
    (2) What are the pros and cons? (What troops would it work well against and what troops is it vulnerable against?)

Thanks for any replies/suggestions. Feel free to be critical.

Millennial Club
    And I don’t know why it uploaded the image in such low quality. Sorry guys.

In existence, on earth, in the solar system, in the Milky Way, universe.
    3.5/10. It's a pretty good attempt, but this base is very off meta. It might have lasted like 2 years ago.

You're sacrificing an inferno air defense and queen by placing it all together. This allows for electrone to destroy it. The tight compartments does not help in that either.

No outside giant bombs means bowitch can completely destroy it.

Double giant bombs around a single main compartment allows for a push with a wrecker through it, allowing for hogging the backend.

Compact compartments mean miners have it easy (less traps to worry about)
    Last edited by Paari2000; 1 Week Ago at 02:18 PM.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Paari2000 View Post
    3.5/10. It's a pretty good attempt, but this base is very off meta. It might have lasted like 2 years ago.

You're sacrificing an inferno air defense and queen by placing it all together. This allows for electrone to destroy it. The tight compartments does not help in that either.

No outside giant bombs means bowitch can completely destroy it.

Double giant bombs around a single main compartment allows for a push with a wrecker through it, allowing for hogging the backend.

Compact compartments mean miners have it easy (less traps to worry about)
    *sob* *sob* ;_;
    Dang...
    So what’s an electrone? And how do I place giant bombs outside to counter bowlers and witches? I know 1 doesn’t kill them. And where should the DGB’s be?

In existence, on earth, in the solar system, in the Milky Way, universe.
    Hey Hammad,
    Electrone laloon is an attack strategy in which the attacker sends in a blimp with an electrodrag and loon inside, and clones and rages the whole thing right next to a high value area (inferno + queen+ air defense in your base) this allows them to take out an inferno and queen, plus an ad without investing any troop space from their camps. They can then easily laloon the rest of the base (2-3 hastes still left usually). It's tough to defend against this, but base design is the general deterant. You want to keep your queen a bit far from the infernos, and the infernos not near any air defense. Also keep a sweeper facing the direction they are expecting to send in the blimp from, covering the Queen and inferno. As a general rule, keep a seeking air mine in that region as well, to kill the blimp sooner than the attacker would want.

You want to keep atleast two giant bombs outside the base, paired with a set of 2 small bombs to kill witches and bowlers. Any base which does not have this plus a few other defensive features is likely to get toasted by bowitch.

Giant bombs no longer deal extra damage to hogs, so as such it's discouraged from using double giant bombs. You want to space out your bombs and traps such that you force heals, spreading the hogs thin