Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Reaction to this weeks power derby

Centennial Club
    With work and some areas I go to with no wifi I think not getting the bottom 3 was good. The drop rates could have been better,and there were more tasks this time so it was really not as easy.

I really like the power derbies. It’s good that you aren’t stuck doing boring long tasks. No problem doing 19 tasks, finished on Thursday and the only diamonds that I used was buying the extra task.

i’d rather do Power derby than boring retetative Themed derby
    Farm ID - #9Y2R9CPV
    Farm Level - 182
    Town Level - 56
    Achievements Completed - 142/144 just Bingo II and Bingo III to go
    Game Center - Philly+B

This is the biggest part of what happened in our NH. Champion league, not enough high point tasks. And yes, many felt they needed to spend diamonds to speed up the tasks. Game manipulation So supercell could make more money. No attention to making it fun
    Last edited by Janbakes160; 5 Days Ago at 11:05 PM.

I like power derbies and the variation they bring, frankly spoken they are my favorite.

What I find challenging are the higher horseshoe thresholds. In a hood where not everyone is able to do all tasks they are more difficult to reach than in normal derbies.

Our hood did great, we placed 1st in CL with an average of 312p per player, 13 players logged in, 300p and above tasks, none did a 19th. We trashed 568 tasks.

What makes the difference for us is the delayed start, I think. We waited approx 5hrs, which usually works very well for us.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    The game delivered ten diamonds to me with a note saying the gift is for "some derby issues which may have affected you too".

Thank you Team Hay Day.
    yep I got the same 10 diamonds Lynn.
    Not sure if it was for the garbage drop rates initially in the power derby, or the garbage drop rates in the previous derby, or the absence of the increased amounts of bem/sem rewards promised for the power derby? If it was for all three then 10 diamonds simply isn’t enough - it doesn’t even begin to cover my frustration and the effect on my hoods morale at the previous derby alone.
    More to the point, SC should just get things right and stop delivering inaccurate and patronizing support responses ......to repeatedly tell me that it’s normal for CL derby to receive board after board without a task over 280, is just insulting. Give us a game that works properly, and support that supports, not a paltry 10 diamonds compensation please Supercell!
    Steve
    Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2
    Broken the mystical 100 champions league golds “Team first, my barn is your barn”
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players

I have not seen before as many below 200 points tasks as this derby (week 49). Not amused.
    The bitterness of less fun remains longer than the sweetness of ten free diamonds.

Quote Originally Posted by Llaby View Post
    I have not seen before as many below 200 points tasks as this derby (week 49). Not amused.
    Llaby, is your NH in the Champion League?
    Level 150
    Achievement 143/144
    Be kind. 🤗

Millennial Club
    Same here too Llaby, but for us it’s tasks 230-280 again and again. When big tasks do show up they are boats and baskets, all in all another dreadful regular derby!
    Last edited by mdcfc; 4 Days Ago at 08:29 AM.
    Steve
    Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2
    Broken the mystical 100 champions league golds “Team first, my barn is your barn”
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players

Momscar,

This was an earlier post:

We already accepted demotion out of CL and stopped yesterday. The so called random task generator has several faces. Many hoods are complaining, some not. Never experienced this before to this extent.

Update: The Bitterness of less Fun remains longer than the Sweetness of ten free Diamonds"

We have been demoted to Expert League. I can't remember we had those very low tasks (even many below 100 points) when we were still in that League.
    The bitterness of less fun remains longer than the sweetness of ten free diamonds.

Quote Originally Posted by Llaby View Post
    Momscar,

This was an earlier post:

We already accepted demotion out of CL and stopped yesterday. The so called random task generator has several faces. Many hoods are complaining, some not. Never experienced this before to this extent.

Update: The Bitterness of less Fun remains longer than the Sweetness of ten free Diamonds"

We have been demoted to Expert League. I can't remember we had those very low tasks (even many below 100 points) when we were still in that League.
    Only the CL guarantees tasks at not less than 230 points. So yes, you will have far less maximum point tasks while in Expert League than you are used to getting in the CL.
    Level 150
    Achievement 143/144
    Be kind. 🤗