Thread: Reinforcements...

Fresh Spawn

Angry Reinforcements...

I don't understand how and why reinforcements are a thing in this game. A great level of incompetence was present in deciding that this was a good idea.

High level reinforcements can completely destroy your attack on someone.
    You have no idea they are there until you've already started your attack..
    In most cases when there are reinforcements, they can easily kill off my entire attack within a second.

It's complete and utter bull ----.

A great level of incompetence is present in your attacking strategy if you don't know how to lure and take out an opponent's clan castle troops. It's called strategy and it's time to adjust yours. You're ranting about a non-existent problem. Direct your anger at your own lack of understanding about how to successfully attack a base. YouTube is your friend in these cases. Go search videos on how to lure clan castle troops and which ones you should bring with you to battle.
    Last edited by Phoenix1027; December 2nd, 2018 at 11:58 PM.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 38 | AQ 40 | GW 7 |

Fresh Spawn
    Ah yes... strategy is the answer, because strategy can stop level 6/7 balloons from one shotting any of my level 2/3 troops.

I'm saying that it is unfair that it's possible to have to go against higher level troops.
    Last edited by Apqa; December 3rd, 2018 at 12:02 AM.

Then you're not gonna like this game the higher you get, as you're almost always going to face higher level troops/buildings/bases. Bring high level troops in your own clan castle to balance the odds
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 38 | AQ 40 | GW 7 |

Fresh Spawn
    I would have to disagree.. The higher you get up the less of a gap from the max level there is.

Quote Originally Posted by Apqa View Post
    Ah yes... strategy is the answer, because strategy can stop level 6/7 balloons from one shotting any of my level 2/3 troops.

I'm saying that it is unfair that it's possible to have to go against higher level troops.
    It IS the answer, and Phoenix already mentioned what you have to do. If you properly lure the CC troops, you can isolate them so you can surround the enemy reinforcements and kill them off. I recommend bringing Wizards for Balloons as they'll vaporize them quite easily.

Unfortunately, it is a bit tough to take out enemy reinforcements in the early stages in the game, but again, proper luring as well as bringing your own CC troops will make a huge difference. You won't stay at the lower stages for long anyway, and it gets easier since your troops will eventually become stronger. Once you hit TH8, you'll gain access to Poison which makes dealing with CC troops even easier.

CoC Accounts: Darkwind™ (New TH12 - LV 188 - 50/52/20) | DARDANIUS (TH10 - LV 132 - 20/28)

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 13 - Gold I) - We are recruiting! Interested in joining? Click here!
    Clashing since January 2014

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Apqa View Post

Literally millions of people have figured it out and dealt with it. Maybe you should reevaluate your attacking strategy and not expect millions of people to reevaluate theirs

And dont forget, your own clan castle troops can defend your village so it balances

Wherever there are the foolish starting new clans, I am there, wagging a finger,
    What an odd post after five years or more of game success...

You know you can drop a single troop and see if there are any cc troops. If so, end the attack at a cost of one goblin. No one is impressed by league at th3... so just move on and level up in... a couple weeks to th5 and th6. Easy.
    Ending threads one comment at a time.