Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Not even hyped anymore for BH9...

Forum Hero
    I maxed out 2 weeks ago. I did a couple challenges when Clan games were running but I haven’t attacked on B.B. in over a week now. Had the last gear up running which finally completed so I cleared 17 obstacles under CT boost.

but other that going over to collect the gem mine I haven’t done much of anything on it. I guess I’ll get back in the swing when BH9 comes out, but I can’t say I miss doing 3 wins a day.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

SC has kept a good pace on the main hall over the years that results in gem buying players to get a nice head start / advantage when new content drops, but with a spacing between new content that is long enough to allow free players to catch up. Free builder hall players are starting to max out now. I suspect SC will keep this same pace going on builder hall since it has been so successful on the main hall side.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

Forum Veteran
    I'm glad i don't have to pay attention to it if i choose not too. Plenty of action over in the MV.

i was steady on bb kept up with my loot attacks religiously until the third or fourth clan games when i realized i could use it to Max games without losing my shield. now I've gotten to the point where i only attack in bb during games. and tbh, it's boring for me compared to main village.

hopefully when 9 comes out that will change but i dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    i was steady on bb kept up with my loot attacks religiously until the third or fourth clan games when i realized i could use it to Max games without losing my shield. now I've gotten to the point where i only attack in bb during games. and tbh, it's boring for me compared to main village.

hopefully when 9 comes out that will change but i dunno.
    It will. Right now weíre in a bit of a rut - but itís a good place to be, honestly. BH8 was released on March and it takes about 7-9 months for an F2P player to max it out. Everyone has been given that time (and a little more) while SC has focused on solid improvements to the HV side of the game. Many of the improve,ents we;be seen in 2018 have helped with the BB side of the game as well, even though they were more geared toward the HV.

I often tell folks to try to remember - CoC is a big game with many different facets, of which the BB is just one. Ideally, players are hitting the whole experience - Clan Wars, CWLs, Clan Games, regular multiplayer, Goblin Maps, the BB.... When you consider it from that perspective - the whole as the sum of the parts - I think the grander vision starts to become more clear.

Case in point - everyone here knows how much of a BB junkie Iíve been. After about a year of zip, I gave up on the HV and switched to other games - the BB brought me back into the fold. Now, as a fully maxed BH8, Iíve shifted my focus to developing my HV and I am actually nearing maxed TH12 (minus walls). But...Iím hitting the ceiling there with the clouds in Legends. So...my hope is that BH9 releases in 2019-Q1 - about the time I will finish everything but walls on the HV - so I can again shift my focus to just walls and the BB. I just move between different modes of play.

IMNSHO, thatís how these kinds of long term games are designed; to allow players to shift their focus from one aspect to another so they can refresh a bit.
    Last edited by Noctaire; 6 Days Ago at 02:36 AM.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.