Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Comment If You Like These 2 Great Reasons To Allow Level Selection Of Walls

Lightbulb Comment If You Like These 2 Great Reasons To Allow Level Selection Of Walls

It would be helpful if players could select to use lower level wall bricks than what they have upgraded to already. Here are 2 great reasons why.

1. It allows more strategy by allowing us the opportunity to misguide our opponents. A low level wall could look like a great entry point, but it could be loaded with traps.
    2. There is a significant group of Clash artists that want to create something unique with their base. The color schemes of walls allow for fantastic 3-dimensional and colorful base-art.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Sorry, but I cannot think of a reason why this might be implemented.

If you want to use lower level walls, just don't upgrade them.

SC have never allowed downgrading of any structures, and I see no reason why they are likely to change that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Sorry, but I cannot think of a reason why this might be implemented.

If you want to use lower level walls, just don't upgrade them.
    What do you think of the two reasons I provided? For a TH12 like myself, I don't have the option of not upgrading because I'm already there. And I'm not talking about all defenses. Just walls, because they are so often used for artwork and could add another layer of strategy to the game.

As a long time player, I'm looking for a new and unique layer to the game. I share attacks on bases (with my clan) that have creative designs. They're fun, and we all enjoy seeing what other players can come up with. Not much I can do with all-white walls.

I wish I could share a screen shot of the 3d color art I saw on someone's base a week ago. The replay is gone at this point, but it was really cool!

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    I don't think being able to make pretty designs is a valid reason for them to allow downgrading.

The other one isn't even a reason in my book. Nobody above about TH7 is going to be fooled into attacking the apoarently weak spot when it is so obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post

The other one isn't even a reason in my book. Nobody above about TH7 is going to be fooled into attacking the apoarently weak spot when it is so obvious.
    I’m not sure about that. I have seen so many traps that are best responded to by simply tripping them.