Thread: why in clash of clans does not come a clash of clans league ??? Clash royale makes it

Fresh Spawn

why in clash of clans does not come a clash of clans league ??? Clash royale makes it

Hey DARIAN
    Why we clash of clans does not come a "clash of clans league - world finals"
    Where to get esports as happens every year in the clash ryale.
    It would be a good way to make the game more attractive.

Welcome to the forums.

If you want something from Darian, it has been suggested numerous times to send him a PM. The forums are not his personal mailbox. And this is Clash of Clans, not CR ....

Frankly, Clash of Clans is boring to watch live. Hours of nothing but replays in a standard 24 hour war. But if wars are condensed to a 2 hour war day then it can be hard for people to make plans and find time to put a lot of effort into the attacks so they aren't as good.

On the bright side, Darian did say that SC is looking into somehow updating CWL to have a top top top league where it's the eight highest clans and then they play for supreme winner in all the land.
    th12: 65/65/40 | 61/63/36 | 57/62/31
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornswoggle View Post
    I totally understand, that there are several leauges in each tier. That is so obvious, that it is insulting to act, like I didn't know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornswoggle View Post
    I know, it isn't easy for normal people to understand the thoughts of a genius.