Thread: Expansion Permits

Fresh Spawn

Expansion Permits

Good morning Hay Dayers

I've won a couple expansion permits but can't seem to find where they have been saved. Does anyone know if they expire or where or if they are saved??

Thank in advance
    Last edited by Zulugirl; November 30th, 2018 at 11:26 AM.

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

Expansion permits are necessary to open the land that has decorations in them. These are located across the road from the main farm.
    They do not take up barn space and they do not expire. You can only collect as many permits as will be needed. To see how many you have you can tap on one of the special plots of land. That will show you how many permits are needed for that piece, but it will show how many you have, too.
    Level 156
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

Fresh Spawn
    I have found only one Expansion Permit since the latest update. It was in one of the Advent Gifts on Greg’s farm. The permits seem particularly scarce this time around. I’ve even parted with some coveted diamonds to open the new bigger red boxes — not a one. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to better my chances for finding Expansion Permits. I’m 70 years old — at this rate I may never open up those special land parcels. Thanks!

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Coleen1L View Post
    I have found only one Expansion Permit since the latest update. It was in one of the Advent Gifts on Greg’s farm. The permits seem particularly scarce this time around. I’ve even parted with some coveted diamonds to open the new bigger red boxes — not a one. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to better my chances for finding Expansion Permits. I’m 70 years old — at this rate I may never open up those special land parcels. Thanks!
    Permits are no longer in boxes.
    Started playing 27 September 2014
    #CYC0LGPY
    IT'S A GAME " an activity that one engages in for amusement.
    Survived the Scorched Earth challenge 2018.

We can only get the scrolls from the horseshoes prizes or through Wheel of Fortune (Event). BUT, it doesnt guarantee us that we'll get them even if we derby. For those who cant wait to open the land, diamond spending on shuffling the horseshoe prizes and turning the wheel of the fortune is the solution. Choice is ours.
    MAGIC
    Leader/Founder of Jovial Ville
    Level 193 (#2yyjjcqc8)
    KIK: MagicHayDay

Fresh Spawn
    This is very helpful. Thank you very much.

A suggestion could be that they hold a boat event for extra scrolls like they do occasionally for extra puzzle pieces. Perhaps that may be in the works. Hint, hint SC