Thread: town hall 12 with level 1 defenses

town hall 12 with level 1 defenses

if im a town hall 12 with level 1 defenses will it be hard for me to get elixir?

like say I say "oh i want to train an electro dragon army" will it be extremely hard for me to do this?

or will it not be that hard but defending will still be kind of hard?
    Hi
    Post "Walruses are awesome" to me if you found this hidden message!
    abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

I have basically a lvl 1 defense TH12, Walls are lvl 4, heroes lvl 5, 1 inferno is lvl 2, and giga tesla is lvl 3. The base is currently in the 2700 trophy range and I do not raid with it very much. The base gets 3 starred from time to time, but normally only 1 starred so you won't lose an extreme amount of loot to raids. Main issue is to make sure to upgrade at least some raiding troops and army camps along the way so that you can make successful raids. If you rush the defenses that much you may not have time to upgrade the troops along the way.

Lvl 1 defense TH12 has a gold defense weight similiar to a mid lvl TH11 so it is not a good base to use in war.

Your army should be fine but when you log off you’ll lose a bunch
    Jairus Lyles

if i quit this season i still be the greatest

Banned
    You can go all the ways to legends with a th12 with level 1 defenses as long as you have your offense sorted (280 army camp and an end game army). Of course you are easy meat to be 3 starred but if you attack more than you defend and are half decent at attacking you can go very high

oh ok thanks guys just curious you know

im not actually a town hall 12
    Hi
    Post "Walruses are awesome" to me if you found this hidden message!
    abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

Forum Hero
    What you could farm depends on your offense and has nothing to do with defensive levels.
    as you note a base with all L1 defenses will not defend very well
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    What you could farm depends on your offense and has nothing to do with defensive levels.
    as you note a base with all L1 defenses will not defend very well

This^

Attacking and Defending are mutually exclusive events. one does not bear on the other.

NOW, KEEPING your loot will be a different story. weak defenses do not tend to defend well vs competent attackers who have leveled up offense and Royalty. so your base will probably give up max loot-cap when you get raided; if you are offering cap loot. but you will most likely get the benefit of 16 hr shields to ride.