Results 1 to 4 of 4

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Short Break

  1. #1
    Centennial Club ParisGreece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    166

    Hay Day Short Break

    Hello... So my tablet that I was using to play this amazing game crashed a few months ago and I haven't played Hay Day at all since... Job-practice in my college to get my degree also played a role... Is there any danger that my farm will get deleted if I don't play for some time? I will try to buy a tablet and return to my farm Thanks in advance
    Farm Name: Paris's Farming Place Level: 74 Barn Size: 625 Silo Size: 475 Achievements: 113/141
    Farm Score: 8.807.224 (updated 22/12) Farmer ID:29GY9QUVR

    My Expanded Land (June 2016 November 2016) My decos 2-Year Player Gift Panda Statue
    Christmas Decos


  2. #2
    WussyPuss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Richmond, BC Canada
    Posts
    4,795
    Quote Originally Posted by ParisGreece View Post
    Hello... So my tablet that I was using to play this amazing game crashed a few months ago and I haven't played Hay Day at all since... Job-practice in my college to get my degree also played a role... Is there any danger that my farm will get deleted if I don't play for some time? I will try to buy a tablet and return to my farm Thanks in advance
    Not a chance. Many people take breaks from a week to a couple of years.

    your farm will be as you left it
    Farm 136
    CoC TH10 BhB8 AQ 37 BK 30
    established level 14 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts
    GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard
    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

  3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by ParisGreece View Post
    Hello... So my tablet that I was using to play this amazing game crashed a few months ago and I haven't played Hay Day at all since... Job-practice in my college to get my degree also played a role... Is there any danger that my farm will get deleted if I don't play for some time? I will try to buy a tablet and return to my farm Thanks in advance
    A member of my old hood played whilst she was on maternity leave, and stopped when she returned to work just before the baby's first birthday. She's not played since then.

    The "baby" will be five in February. I can still see my friend's farm!

    Hay Day level 166 (main farm) - Achievement 132/132 reached on 11 July 2017. Now 143/144.
    Android player who doesn't use Facebook
    Magic nets cast in all 12 fishing spots on 8 December, 16 January, 7 February, 12 April, 21 May and 21 June 2017 (Hay Day's 5th birthday), when I finally got the Pearl of the Sea!
    Anchor received on 20 March 2018. Still no cannon or wheel...


  4. #4
    Centennial Club ParisGreece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    166
    Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    Not a chance. Many people take breaks from a week to a couple of years.

    your farm will be as you left it
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    A member of my old hood played whilst she was on maternity leave, and stopped when she returned to work just before the baby's first birthday. She's not played since then.

    The "baby" will be five in February. I can still see my friend's farm!
    Thanks for your answers
    I am relieved now
    Farm Name: Paris's Farming Place Level: 74 Barn Size: 625 Silo Size: 475 Achievements: 113/141
    Farm Score: 8.807.224 (updated 22/12) Farmer ID:29GY9QUVR

    My Expanded Land (June 2016 November 2016) My decos 2-Year Player Gift Panda Statue
    Christmas Decos


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •