Thread: Anyone doing something "fun" with BH alts?

Anyone doing something "fun" with BH alts?

I have 5 accounts and was not interested in playing all 5 on the BH side. (I like the bh, and have one max, but the enjoyment of multiple accounts just doesn't seem the same as the MV.)

So, like many I'm sure, I have a few that are BH5ish and stay sub 1K for easy clan games, but I decided to do something "fun" with one of them.

The goal is to reach 4k cups with a level 1 barracks (yup, barbs only). I started a while ago when "barbs are OP" was all the rage. I think that was around when BH7 was released. I don't play it daily so progression has been limited, but 3400+ so far.

BM is 25 and defences are a mixed bag of lvl1 to 8. maybe lvl 5avg. Thinking I may be able to make it once defences are closer to max.
    Last edited by CasualAddictions; 1 Week Ago at 07:11 PM.

Forum Veteran
    The only thing i do to keep me at least mildly interested is use troop combos that wouldn't seem to make sense (pekka/DS was one of them) and see what happens. All bomber attacks are surprisingly fun and i have had one or two 50% 2 stars. I'd hate to be those losers that lost to that army.

Besides my main, the only other special one that I play is that one that never goes into battle and instead it has to become maxed with passive loot (Collectors, Runes or Builder Base Offers). Right now it is BH3 and I only need to build the Army Camp, in order to get to BH4.

Not alot you can do apart from max a previous hall, I have a max 6, max7 and my main that’s progressing through 8

I don't even sleep anymore, I just die for a few hours at a time
    I use all Bomber attacks for the one BB challenge that makes you destroy walls on my alt. It's a lot of fun, especially since I don't care about winning.

Of course, that's when that challenge is available.
    CoC Accounts: Darkwind™ (TH11) | DARDANIUS (TH10)
    Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 12 - Crystal III) #YPU22PYG - Interested in joining? Click here!
    Clashing since Jan 2014

"The opposite of boredom, in a word, is not pleasure, but excitement." ~ Bertrand Russel.
    Quote Originally Posted by DARDANIUS View Post
    I use all Bomber attacks for the one BB challenge that makes you destroy walls on my alt. It's a lot of fun, especially since I don't care about winning.

Of course, that's when that challenge is available.
    Sometimes, I do like this, but majority I expend all archers at one time and if, there is a MEGA MINE, then kaboom!! Battle finished with 0% damage lol...
    RETIRED ROYALER,RETIRED BOOMER,
    ACTIVE CLASHER
    Clash account- Souvik (new TH 9)
    Youtube channel-BEASTBOYSHUB(in Hindi, not English)

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    The only thing i do to keep me at least mildly interested is use troop combos that wouldn't seem to make sense (pekka/DS was one of them) and see what happens. All bomber attacks are surprisingly fun and i have had one or two 50% 2 stars. I'd hate to be those losers that lost to that army.
    Pekka Ships is actually an excellent strategy (3 star potential) to apply against certain meta bases over the last couple months. True story that.

Centennial Club
    BB really brings out the Troll in players. It's not even the players fault. It is what it is.
    Last edited by turbohunter2; 11 Hours Ago at 02:38 AM.
    #BurnTheBoat