Thread: Chat in the friends list

Chat in the friends list

You know one of the good things I liked in pubg is voice chat , of course I'm not asking for voice chat now but among the friends list , though we know our friends are online, we can't chat!!! How can we interact with our old friends ? Small chat with replay Sharing Option is always fun . We can ask them to join our clan ( just because you started playing game actively again in recent times) . Anyways there is always a scope for bad use , so we also made the buttons , block , unfriend, mute , report .
    Everytime we can't leave the clan just to meet our old friends. That's it
    Thank you
    If you like any of my features, I seeked for , please do gift me some magic items or gems 🤸😘😍 all time clasher chief

Quote Originally Posted by Electroname View Post
    You know one of the good things I liked in pubg is voice chat , of course I'm not asking for voice chat now but among the friends list , though we know our friends are online, we can't chat!!! How can we interact with our old friends ? Small chat with replay Sharing Option is always fun . We can ask them to join our clan ( just because you started playing game actively again in recent times) . Anyways there is always a scope for bad use , so we also made the buttons , block , unfriend, mute , report .
    Everytime we can't leave the clan just to meet our old friends. That's it
    Thank you
    If you like any of my features, I seeked for , please do gift me some magic items or gems 🤸😘😍 all time clasher chief
    I do like the friend list chat idea but likely would not be workable as far as a room. Our friends lists are likely to extensive. I think just a single note back and forth would work with maybe time limit like clan mail. Could have option to send same mail to every friend or chosen one's from your list.

What you think?

Quote Originally Posted by MrMotator View Post
    I do like the friend list chat idea but likely would not be workable as far as a room. Our friends lists are likely to extensive. I think just a single note back and forth would work with maybe time limit like clan mail. Could have option to send same mail to every friend or chosen one's from your list.

What you think?
    They should add extra tab for chat . Though we came to know our old friends are online , we are not able to talk to them . So better a conversation

Whoa friends list would dictate the room? Yours? Your friends? Your friends friends?

This isn't feasible.

Level 17
    - 15,600/17,800 | Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 201] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

I believe games that connect people Better will stay longer . Hope coc understands it's importance

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Electroname View Post
    I believe games that connect people Better will stay longer . Hope coc understands it's importance
    Clash has been around for 6 years & is in great shape; I think Supercell know how to keep a game going.

I didn't mean they don't know how to organise !
    What about Nokia company ? It's about adoptability.
    Suggesting something is not a bad thing afterall