Thread: Why not??

Why not??

Why there are no holiday obstacles in the BB...why not??...as far as I think ...there is no problem in having them shine at the night too...
    Last edited by SDsaurav; 2 Weeks Ago at 03:25 PM.

No clue about location....doubting if i am really alive.....only a voice within me speaks.
    Do you really think holiday obstacles really shine?

Forum Veteran
    The BH is not a mirror of the MV, dont expect them to be the same.

Not only do I agree with you, as I have noted before, I myself think some of the main base special obstacles would have looked better if they were on the Builder Base. I myself believe an opportunity was missed when we had the one year BB aniversery. Maybe one day, who knows.
    Boom! Aimlessly adrift within the archapeligo
    Clash! ​Adult PuddleHop
    [#PR2P0R0C]
    And yes, that panda is indeed packing major heat! Visit my profile page
    /default photo album to see a larger image.

Do European countries celebrate the same holidays as the United States? No, they do not. The BB and MV are separated by a vast sea. How could you expect the holiday obstacles to travel across such a distance? They wouldn't, and they don't. I don't think the BB should mirror holidays on the BB, but rather celebrate their own holidays in their own way with their own obstacles.
    #1: HQ-22 XP-65 VP-390 * GBE-40-17-17-17 TH-33 TD-30-13-13 BH-31 BD-36
    #2: HQ-22 XP-65 VP-380 * GBE-42-17-17-17-17 TH-29 TD-27-13-13-13
    XP: 137 * TH9 BK30/AQ25 3266 Best * BH8 BM25 5020 Best
    King Level: 12 * Best Season: Challenger III * Cards: 88/89 * Current Favorite: Giant

BB misses many opportunities of being better. Special obstacles is just a small example.

BB has a lot of potential yet to be fulfilled... the problem imo is that they have the same team working on both villages, so they have to stop thinking about BB when they are focused on main village.
    Nothing here stays the same forever. You must learn to change as the game changes, or clash will force you one way or another.

"The opposite of boredom, in a word, is not pleasure, but excitement." ~ Bertrand Russel.
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    Not only do I agree with you, as I have noted before, I myself think some of the main base special obstacles would have looked better if they were on the Builder Base. I myself believe an opportunity was missed when we had the one year BB aniversery. Maybe one day, who knows.
    Yeah, maybe. Rowman
    RETIRED ROYALER,RETIRED BOOMER,
    ACTIVE CLASHER
    Clash account- Souvik (new TH 9)
    Youtube channel-BEASTBOYSHUB(in Hindi, not English)

Hey...but its totally fine to have special obstacles in BB...if SC really wants to increase BBs importance in the game...they will have to do such things...

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by SDsaurav View Post
    Hey...but its totally fine to have special obstacles in BB...if SC really wants to increase BBs importance in the game...they will have to do such things...
    If SuperCell really want to stir up things, they add the holiday obstacles AND make them moveable..

/Affront
    TH12-60/60/30|BH8-16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16/25| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting