Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Supercell we just got the worst classic war matchup I have ever seen

Quote Originally Posted by Skrags View Post
    But Meteor hardly engineer at all now. If anything, you dabble and that is shown in your war log.
    I feel you are comparing apples and pears.
    Lopsided 'copy and paste' engineering isn't anywhere near as advantageous as it used to be. The numbers of complaints on these very forums is a drop in the ocean compared to what it used to be, and that tells it's own, much more objective story!

Is matchmaking perfect? - No, but its a lot better than it has been (especially post March 2016). I notice your best win streak was 28 in October 2016. Coincidence?

It's not ideal at all, and I won't pretend that it is, but I have seen far worse.
    One thing I would say...if your roster had been 20v20 instead of 25v25, you could quite easily match the same clan.

You : 8 TH12s, 11 TH11s 1 TH10
    Them : 10 TH12s 10 TH11s

Now, would you deem this to be a fair match? - Ok, not perfect I know, but when a clan is running circa 50% TH12s it's not going to be easy to always get TH12 parity. It's not too bad.

In essence, you are claiming the 'worst match ever' possible because you have decided to include 5 throwaway bases at the bottom.
    Some players may suggest that it is you who are trying to roster engineer by putting in those 5 bases...

Were you hoping to match other TH8s with your roster?
    I'd suggest possibly doing 20v20 in the future ,and see where that takes you! Good luck!
    Or maybe all those clans that were posting gave up and quit, leaving more seasoned clans in the game who arenít as quick to complain as those that actually try to win wars.

Quote Originally Posted by Skrags View Post
    But Meteor hardly engineer at all now. If anything, you dabble and that is shown in your war log.
    I feel you are comparing apples and pears.
    Lopsided 'copy and paste' engineering isn't anywhere near as advantageous as it used to be. The numbers of complaints on these very forums is a drop in the ocean compared to what it used to be, and that tells it's own, much more objective story!

Is matchmaking perfect? - No, but its a lot better than it has been (especially post March 2016). I notice your best win streak was 28 in October 2016. Coincidence?
    Yeah I would have to agree here, can't really claim to be an engineering clan curb stomping the opposition without a war log to prove it. This atleast means the copy/paste and those who dabble don't have such an easy time to put together long streaks.

This matchup isn't ideal but isn't unwinnable and certainly not the worst matchup I've ever seen. I remember during the engineering heydays our side having 9.11s on top matching TH10s with 12 TH11s to their 0.