Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Random Friend Requests?!?!

Random Friend Requests?!?!

Iíve never gotten a friend request before and today Iíve gotten 4 from random players that I donít know and arenít even in my league. Does this happen to anyone/does anyone friend random people and why?? I already have a clan, and these people all had clans. Much confusion!

Banned
    Did you say something on global chat? That usually happens when I say something there.

Quote Originally Posted by MystClash View Post
    Did you say something on global chat? That usually happens when I say something there.

Ah no I havenít.

I had one recently where this account just kept requesting. I would refuse it and then next time I was on there was a new request. This went one for over a month. I finally just let it sit and didn't respond either way for a while before refusing it.

Happened to me once, I get raided then the raider decide to friend request me. I declined without hesitation. Only reason I could think of was that they wanted to add me so they can copy my base real quick and easy but I'll never know for sure.

Banned
    Randoms like that are usually spies. They will likely be a mini of your current war opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by PristinePotato View Post
    Iíve never gotten a friend request before and today Iíve gotten 4 from random players that I donít know and arenít even in my league. Does this happen to anyone/does anyone friend random people and why?? I already have a clan, and these people all had clans. Much confusion!
    Has happened to me once-Their names didn't ring a bell, so I surmised that they may be spies.I have never chatted on global before and these players haven't visited my clan even once-total strangers
    Last edited by Maestro666; November 29th, 2018 at 05:53 AM.

Guess you have something that they are interested in finding out.. Many factors to consider here

Quote Originally Posted by PristinePotato View Post
    I am in a clan with all High level TH12's in legends. We all get them from random low level accounts. They think its cool to have friends that are in Legends apparently or they try to join the clan even though they are TH7s and lower.

You will get more of these requests if you are a leader or co-leader of a clan as well. Also I think some folks use this to see if people are online to try and find them off line for revenge attacks. If raided more than usual recently this come be what is going on.