Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: how to win clan wars

Quote Originally Posted by Zees67 View Post
    Have you seen the roster or bases that the super long streak clans use? Do you really understand what it takes to be that successful in normal wars? So much thought and effort have been put into creating those bases that just the basic skill level is required to win the wars. Yes you can spam lvl5 miners with those 50 50 20 heros behind the wrecker all day every day.

No doubt clans like GM and B@war have abundance of skill due to their experience but the key to win wars is E. But to get E right is not EASY. No where in my post did I mention it was easy. Unless you have the time, inclination, dedication and the know how then it just won’t work. Of course all those who subscribe to the other answers will have plenty of wins but none will match those clans focused on answer E.

Zees67
    No place for E in Champs CWL
    I've been engineering bases for a really long time, probably the defining point I can remember was being TH8 with my first account and started to wonder why some bases ranked higher than me. Being successful at engineering over a long period of time requires alot of attention to detail, at one point you could win alot of wars in the way you describe but atleast the other very engineered players I war with actually have an immense amount of skill and often 3 star bases above their TH level.

I could count on one hand the amount of successful engineers on this forum and with the amount of knowledge required, I would focus on having a clan where everyone is skilled at their given TH, this will win you the most wars.
    Engineered for success
    Engineered to win
    Winning is life
    Tiger blood

Quote Originally Posted by NotNed88 View Post
    Compare the Compound Difficulty (Where GM's while old is 32.8 and B@War's is 109.8) and you can see that GM's skill was in understanding how to engineer and doing it very well at a lower level of gameplay. Much more so than simply winning by beating up on kiddie clans and casuals.

Can't fault their commitment though!
    And you forgot to add another measuring stick, CWL. One of them has already been placed in Champs.

Fresh Spawn
    Started a new Clan Kpop⭐⭐⭐ and we're currently 9-0 likely to be 10-0 by tomorrow.
    Yes nothing special but IMO it is a Combination of all with Engineering being an Incredible game changer. For example I currently have a TH11 with no infernos and it crushes as it's only once been matched up with a TH11.
    I'd also say having a donater with Max Troops & Siege Machines is a huge plus too.

Josh

BTW I've learned plenty of Engineering tricks if you would like to know. Just hit me up 👍👍👍
    Last edited by JJVdestiny; 5 Days Ago at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JJVdestiny View Post
    Started a new Clan Kpop⭐⭐⭐ and we're currently 9-0 likely to be 10-0 by tomorrow.
    Yes nothing special but IMO it is a Combination of all with Engineering being an Incredible game changer. For example I currently have a TH11 with no infernos and it crushes as it's only once been matched up with a TH11.
    I'd also say having a donater with Max Troops & Siege Machines is a huge plus too.

Josh

BTW I've learned plenty of Engineering tricks if you would like to know. Just hit me up 
    Got a clan tag? I'd like to see your lineup.
    TMBG Low Level War Clan Recruiting - Wars with TH3-9
    TH10 - Doctor Worm 22/31 heroes
    TH10 - doug 32/40 heroes

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by JJVdestiny View Post

Josh

BTW I've learned plenty of Engineering tricks if you would like to know. Just hit me up 

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    Got a clan tag? I'd like to see your lineup.
    Yeah. i am quite interested too.
    I take it you have no eagle either.
    But how heavy of an 11 it is, and what roster is allowing it to match below an 11 is intriguing.
    Too late for us to take advantage, we grew above it now. But would still like to know how you are getting your matches.
    As Puma says, clan tag will do for now mate.

PS. Well done on the great start you have with your new clan. Isnt easy to go unbeaten from day 1.

As an edit, and returning to topic directly..
    We are about to lose our 13 streak. That streak was built up by using spam strategies, backed up with pretty good defensive lay outs.
    But as always happens, we have finally met up with a clan who can actually attack.
    They wont perfect us, but was looking that way for a long time. We, on the other hand, will post our usual 40+ score in a 15v war.
    So I feel it is important to add that a wide range of good 3 star attacking options will be required in order to sustain a win streak.
    Maybe one day we will obtain this necessary requirement, and finally manage to go beyond 13 on the bounce. Was lack of hero size in the past, now is simply a lack of the necessary skill levels.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; 5 Days Ago at 08:21 PM.