Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: The struggle to find a war match

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by George1971 View Post
    I have taken the time, you have no idea. The new kids left for another clan where they would be included. I followed them, they are all now inactive, they have left the game.

I am completely with you with regard to improved matchmaking, but think they have gone to far with regards to worrying about matching tail-end low THs in wide spread clans. They can loosen the threshold for matching wide range clineups without loosening it for narrow range lineups. It is not a question of sticking with the current or going back. I full expect SC will have my problem fixed,

I have already seen some signs. Another clan, war line up TH12s to TH7s, matched in 45 minutes, the tail ends not matched at all (the bottom three of one will overwhelm the bottom three of the other)
    The top ends are TH12x4, TH11x5 vs TH12x4, TH11x4. Of course, defence details matter a lot. The match looks fair.
    Tail ends are 9,10,9,9,11 vs 9,11,8,8,11.
    Both clans have a medium-lopsided TH11 at the bottom which will attack high
    The two TH8s are incapable of three starring any opposition base. But they can still try, can get one stars for sure, can perform very useful scouting attacks. I maintain that broad TH range tail-end lineup matching is completely unnecessary.
    2 things George. I see no reason why those 2 clans wouldnt be paired for war, based on halls. Just because people say similar clans have to match, dont mean all halls need to be the same colour. Both have a fairly heavy top, then are engineered afterwards, with a couple of 9s and 8s. The top end weight would offset much of what would happen below, but they are pretty well matched below anyway.
    So far as the kids going MIA.. That may well be nothing to do with anything happening with the game. Kids get bored easily, and move on. That is why anyone whom takes the game seriously uses an adult only clan.

Quote Originally Posted by LennyI View Post
    I can't be sure, but the experts on war matching who comment seem to be players with very small clans and very high level players.

No one has come up with an explanation as to why the large, mixed roster clans, who used to wait a couple of hours now can't find a match in over a week.

Yes I know your clan does 10 wars with all TH12.
    The matchmaker has been changing for a while now, making it harder for odd rosters to match with the result being more even matches.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

I don't know if they recently changed something but for us it's suddenly taking a very long time to find matches.

We have been searching for 1 day and 10 hours now with the same lineup as last war.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    I don't know if they recently changed something but for us it's suddenly taking a very long time to find matches.

We have been searching for 1 day and 10 hours now with the same lineup as last war.
    Found a war since with a change.

ridiculous

our last 2 wars have been 10 hours and 7 in searches its ridiculous.