Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Problems with serving Town vistors in diner

Fresh Spawn

Cool Problems with serving Town vistors in diner

Derby task is serving 10 diner vistors. If there is two or three visting Ex. one diner, spa and grocery. I fully fill all of the task, when I request award it doesn't count as a task. It does if the last one done is from the diner. I have done 5 this way ..HELP??

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Grammie1 View Post
    Derby task is serving 10 diner vistors. If there is two or three visting Ex. one diner, spa and grocery. I fully fill all of the task, when I request award it doesn't count as a task. It does if the last one done is from the diner. I have done 5 this way ..HELP??
    Please forgive me if I've misunderstood your problem, but the task counts only the visitors that you serve in the diner.

You don't need to fully-serve the visitors. You can look at all of the ones who arrive on a train, and send ones who need the diner straight there. When they have been served, each should count towards the task, whether or not they are fully-served in all buildings.

Hay Day level 166 (main farm) - Achievement 132/132 reached on 11 July 2017. Now 143/144.
    Android player who doesn't use Facebook
    Magic nets cast in all 12 fishing spots on 8 December, 16 January, 7 February, 12 April, 21 May and 21 June 2017 (Hay Day's 5th birthday), when I finally got the Pearl of the Sea!
    Anchor received on 20 March 2018. Still no cannon or wheel...

Centennial Club
    That is a glitch unfortunately. I had B&B task and received credit once guests were served. The fact that some visitors still had other buildings to visit was irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by LavenderRay View Post
    That is a glitch unfortunately. I had B&B task and received credit once guests were served. The fact that some visitors still had other buildings to visit was irrelevant.
    Unless I am misinterpreting, I don't think it is a glitch.

the task to serve x number of visitors in specified building means that you need to release that number of visitors from the specified building once you have selected the task.

it has nothing to do with visitor types, how many buildings they have visited, how many they still have to visit or if they were released from specified building before you selected the task.
    Last edited by Lizdiz; 1 Week Ago at 10:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grammie1 View Post
    Grammie1, this is how I interpret what you are saying...
    You have a visitor needing to be served at a diner, spa and grocery store. What is important is WHEN you take the Diner Task. If you served that visitor in this order: diner first, then spa, then grocery store, AND THEN take the task, that visitor will not be counted because you released him from the diner before you took the task.

As Cowslips explained, it's irrelevant whether you serve the visitor in all 3 buildings. What matters is that you take the Diner Task FIRST before you release a visitor from the diner. As soon as the visitor is released from the diner, he is counted. Whether you want to keep serving him in the other buildings is relevant to the Diner Task.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizdiz View Post

the task to serve x number of visitors in specified building means that you need to release that number of visitors from the specified building once you have selected the task.

it has nothing to do with visitor types, how many buildings they have visited, how many they still have to visit or if they were released from specified building before you selected the task.
    You are correct.
    When you are on a building task it only matters that you (serve them and) collect the XP, gold from that building while on a task.
    Whatever buildings they’ve been in previously or still have to go afterwards does not matter.

Edit, or as Xtalline explained.. that’s a good explanation too.
    Last edited by Kaptain Kat; 1 Week Ago at 03:30 AM.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    GC: Kolonistje1 | Level: 116 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizdiz View Post

im sorry that I wasn’t clear and misunderstood . I thought that Grammie experienced a new glitch. I agree with you Lizdiz, when asked to serve 10 people in a specific building, you can serve anyone in that building.
    I thought that Grammie had people wanting to visit more than 1 building and that she was sending them to all of the buildings they asked for., instead of just to the dinner.