Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Power Derby Horseshoe Tresholds

Quote Originally Posted by LuvHayDay View Post
    I finished the derby, and I question whether the barn/silo rewards are actually increased. Of the horseshoe columns where I’m given barn/silo rewards, the numbers of each are:

1 in column 3
    1 in column 4
    2 in column 7
    3 in column 8
    4 in column 9

This is the first time I’ve gotten 9 horseshoes, so I can’t tell if those amounts are normal or increased. Does anyone know? I wrote in-game support, because I didn’t see how 1 item in columns 3 & 4 (in boxes outlined in gold) could possibly be an increase. I didn’t get a satisfactory answer from them. First they said they were aware of the problem, but didn’t offer to fix it. When I wrote back to ask if they’d send the extra items after I claimed them, someone else answered by saying that the correct number of items would automatically be given to me when I claimed them. That hasn’t happened to me in the past when there’s been this glitch, so I asked if they’d send the missing items if I didn’t get them. A third person wrote back, said they’d already answered my question, and closed the ticket.

Does anyone have experience with this problem? If the rewards I’m seeing aren’t increased the way they’re supposed to be, I’d appreciate any suggestions about what to tell support so I can get the missing items.
    It's happened on multiple occasions before that the barn and silo materials weren't increased/doubled as promised. Somewhere on here I read that shuffling the rewards will help, and it worked for me. After shuffling, the quantities were doubled.

I've done this twice in the past, and worked great both times. The one time I decided to save the 5 diamonds and contact support instead was a bad idea - they just deleted my messages without an answer.

Shuffling the rewards and then contacting support for a refund of the 5 diamonds is probably the best way to do it, if you can be bothered. Support might not reply to that either, but 5 diamonds is not a bad price for several barn/silo materials.

Quote Originally Posted by Quarks View Post
    It's happened on multiple occasions before that the barn and silo materials weren't increased/doubled as promised. Somewhere on here I read that shuffling the rewards will help, and it worked for me. After shuffling, the quantities were doubled.

I've done this twice in the past, and worked great both times. The one time I decided to save the 5 diamonds and contact support instead was a bad idea - they just deleted my messages without an answer.

Shuffling the rewards and then contacting support for a refund of the 5 diamonds is probably the best way to do it, if you can be bothered. Support might not reply to that either, but 5 diamonds is not a bad price for several barn/silo materials.
    Thanks for your response, which I appreciate. Could you please answer a question about how reshuffling works in this situation? If, for example, I have 1 plank in the column, and I want to get the doubled amount of planks, will it work to “save” the 1 plank before reshuffling? (I’m not sure of the right word, but I mean selecting the plank so that I can keep it, before reshuffling.) Will that turn the 1 plank I’ve “saved” into 2 planks? Or will the doubling only work for the spots in the column I didn’t “save”?
    Last edited by LuvHayDay; November 29th, 2018 at 09:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvHayDay View Post
    Thanks for your response, which I appreciate. Could you please answer a question about how reshuffling works in this situation? If, for example, I have 1 plank in the column, and I want to get the doubled amount of planks, will it work to “save” the 1 plank before reshuffling? (I’m not sure of the right word, but I mean selecting the plank so that I can keep it, before reshuffling.) Will that turn the 1 plank I’ve “saved” into 2 planks? Or will the doubling only work for the spots in the column I didn’t “save”?

This has been a known and ongoing issue for EVERY derby with “increased chance for bem and sem” or the gold highlight around the tools.

First off, if you haven’t looked at your horseshoes yet, DON’T. If you let them populate for the first time after the derby has ended, the gold highlighted tool boxes will be increased the first time around, without spending diamonds to shuffle them.

If you have already looked, the horseshoes populated under the last derby code which means normal numbers. They will increase upon shuffling but ONLY if you don’t select any in the column, so no if you’ve got one plank now, it might change to nails when you shuffle. But it won’t increase unless you leave it be. Obviously you can pre select non tool goodies like deco and puzzle pieces and what not.

As for asking support for your 5 diamonds back, it’s a mixed bag in my experience now. You have to take screen shots BEFORE you shuffled and AFTER you shuffled to show it, and it depends on the support person you get. I’ve gotten Alfred with a package within minutes, and also been told to have an amoozing day and....you know.

now I am on to the racket so I don’t look at my horseshoes on special derbies until they’re over.

Thank you very much for all the information, Aardvark! I really appreciate your taking the time to explain everything so well. If only I hadn’t looked at all of my horseshoes.... I got the upgrade items I want, so my choice is to keep the smaller quantities or shuffle and maybe end up with items I don’t need. Sigh...

Do keep in mind that there is no promise of “double” this time around
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

The power derby sucks. See other posts in this thread. I am recommending that our Cherry Farmer team boycott all future power derby contests. We would like other teams to join this boycott.

Obrigato

Quote Originally Posted by Raider57th View Post
    The power derby sucks. See other posts in this thread. I am recommending that our Cherry Farmer team boycott all future power derby contests. We would like other teams to join this boycott.

Obrigato
    Nah, I will pass. I like the power derby. I also like the blossom derby.
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Just be aware that if your NH ‘boycotts a derby’ (no one plays the derby) that the NH will be demoted 1 league.

Our NH has enjoyed this power derby and it by far has been one of the easiest for all our members to complete.
    Last edited by Momscar; November 30th, 2018 at 12:24 PM.
    Level 158
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

To each his own.....the Power Derby is my fave!
    Thank you TerMinus for the Halloween Party Sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Raider57th View Post

Obrigato
    Wow. The power derby is hands down my all time favourite. No boycott here. As another wise poster said, to each their own.