Thread: Question about Power Derby reward

Fresh Spawn

Question Question about Power Derby reward

Question about Power Derby Reward
    Last edited by SisAce; 1 Week Ago at 12:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SisAce View Post
    Hi. I’m pretty new here, so I’m not sure if this is the right way to post this, but I’m hoping that someone involved with programming the game might answer a couple quick questions for me. I am very interested in the axe-in-the-tree-stump decoration, and I see that it is possible to get that decoration from the last threshold of the power derby. Unfortunately for me, I wasn’t opted into this derby before it began, so I can’t participate in this one. So my questions are...

1. Is reaching the last threshold of the power derby the only way to get this decoration?

2. If I opt into next weeks derby or any derby that isn’t the power derby and I get to the last threshold, will that decoration not be available there then?

3. If the power derby is the only time I can get that decoration, when will I have another chance to get it? (As in, how often does a power derby come up?)

I will answer what I can... I think the axe in the tree stump was a threshold prize last power derby, which was the first power derby, so this is only the second power derby.

decorations in derby thresholds are random. I can go weeks without any and then get 3 or 4 in one derby

i have not seen the axe in the tree stump anywhere else. At some point it may be offered in the shop.
    Farm 136
    CoC TH10 BhB8 AQ 39 BK 30
    established level 14 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts
    GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard
    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Yes, it was in the last power derby. There were 2 coveted ones in the last derby threshold. Nothing was promised for this derby in the way of decos that I am aware of

This power derby offers increased expansion material

here is the LAST power derby and the announcement of the special decos

Last edited by WussyPuss; 2 Weeks Ago at 05:33 AM.
    Farm 136
    CoC TH10 BhB8 AQ 39 BK 30
    established level 14 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts
    GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard
    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Millennial Club
    I may certainly not seeing increased amounts for barn and silo expansion materials, th but y may be gold edged but the quantities are only regular derby amounts
    Steve
    Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2
    Broken the mystical 100 champions league golds “Team first, my barn is your barn”
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players

I agree Steve, my gold edged rewards are in lines, 3, 4, 5, 8 and 9, increasing from 1 in line 3 to 4 in line 9
    Last edited by Fatfinger; 1 Week Ago at 07:58 AM.
    Fat Finger Farm - Leader - Creative Fat Farm - #U0CRCQV
    Level 131, Town Level 43, 135 / 141 Achievements