Thread: Never a bingo derby?

Never a bingo derby?

How come the one derby that is actually part of the achievements almost never comes up? Getting fed up of these many different types of ‘special’ derbies that repwatedly come up but the bingo one is maybe every 3-4 months at best.

Pretty ridiculous (actually really stupid) that this was ever associated with an achievement as it is entirely outside of the players control to finish in a reasonable time frame and anyone who doesn’t do derbies will never finish all achievements.... We are at the mercy of whoever decides the weekly derby to give this. I have 13 lines so at this pace to get 7 more I need 3 more of these derbies minimum. That probably means 1 year more???

Further proof that HD really doesn’t understand the game or the users.

Would be nice if an admin actually commented but it seems they never do any more.....

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM1966 View Post
    How come the one derby that is actually part of the achievements almost never comes up? Getting fed up of these many different types of ‘special’ derbies that repwatedly come up but the bingo one is maybe every 3-4 months at best.
    "Once every 3-4 months" is not "never". Additionally, it's been 13 months since they were introduced (late October 2017), and there have been six Bingo Derbies so far; so, "once every 2 months" would be more accurate. I would expect there to be another one in the next month or so.

Whether or not slightly over a year minimum is to be considered a "reasonable" time frame for finishing an achievement seems entirely subjective. However, I'll note that the achievements vary in difficulty; almost necessarily, one of them will be the hardest.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnM1966 View Post
    anyone who doesn’t do derbies will never finish all achievements....
    True. However, that also affects "Dilligent Neighbor","Taskmaster", and "Derby Champ" achievements.
    Farm Tag #29C9L8RGL
    Lvl 120ish Barn 4000ish Silo 3000ish
    Neighborhood #2CU9R88C "Barnstormers" -- seeking an English-speaking active Champions-league derby player lv 40+ from Pacific area (AK/HI/NZ)