Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Upgrade to TH10 or no?

Millennial Club

Upgrade to TH10 or no?

Hi guys. So I’m in a bit of a pickle right now.
    [TH9] As of now, I have max gold and max elixir in both treasury and my storages. All my gold and elixir upgrades are done (only townhall and the final level for dark spell factory are left). Walls have been done ages ago.

However, my lab researches aren’t fully maxed. I have barbs, archers, wiz, and a couple of minor spells left. Main upgrades are done though. (And no, I haven’t been slacking. My lab has been going 24/7 basically all the time- I have used several instant upgrades too.)

But the bigger problem are heroes. Just like my labs, my heroes have been sleeping most of the time. Usually 2 at a time, but sometimes 1 at a time. Right now, I have BK 23 (going to 24) and AQ 21 (going to 22). Dark elixir isn’t hard to get, but I don’t want to overfarm it because the upgrades are so long.

Lately, I haven’t been attacking because there’s really no point: I have max gold and elixir, and very high DE. Should I just upgrade right now?
    Last edited by Hammad80; 2 Weeks Ago at 02:53 AM.

Banned
    Just go to TH10, your DE income will double almost immediately. Should've upgraded barbs and arch much sooner though, these are the best troops to use for TH10.

I wouldn't wait though, start upgrading your TH and upgrade barch at the same time. You should be able to complete barch before your lab is done upgrading

I don't even sleep anymore, I just die for a few hours at a time
    Personally I would get those few lab upgrades done myself, but many forumers will tell you to head up if you're sitting on max storages for gold and elixir. Dark elixir is also easier to farm at TH10, and your heroes are in a pretty good spot right now, so I don't see any harm going up to TH10.

Edit: Ninja'd by Keflex
    Last edited by DARDANIUS; 2 Weeks Ago at 02:07 AM.
    CoC Accounts: Darkwindô (TH11) | DARDANIUS (TH10)
    Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 12 - Crystal III) #YPU22PYG - Interested in joining? Click here!
    Clashing since Jan 2014

Just finish lab at th10 u will have enough time to upgrade it hero as lab take 7-8 month to finish. Do ur hero as well with ur lab but u can upgrade to th10 as soon as lab is done.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Keflex View Post
    Just go to TH10, your DE income will double almost immediately. Should've upgraded barbs and arch much sooner though, these are the best troops to use for TH10.

I wouldn't wait though, start upgrading your TH and upgrade barch at the same time. You should be able to complete barch before your lab is done upgrading
    Barbs are being upgraded right now (2 days left). Will do archers next. Is barch farming still viable at TH9/TH10? I have transitioned into using full armies, but I would absolutely love it if barch milking is still possible at TH10.

Quote Originally Posted by DARDANIUS View Post
    Personally I would get those few lab upgrades done myself, but many forumers will tell you to head up if you're sitting on max storages for gold and elixir. Dark elixir is also easier to farm at TH10, and your heroes are in a pretty good spot right now, so I don't see any harm going up to TH10.

Edit: Ninja'd by Keflex
    Okay then. I will wait till the labs are done (doing some heroes in the meanwhile) and then upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Deepak2404 View Post
    Just finish lab at th10 u will have enough time to upgrade it hero as lab take 7-8 month to finish. Do ur hero as well with ur lab but u can upgrade to th10 as soon as lab is done.
    Got it.

Quote Originally Posted by WinterMech View Post
    Upgrade to TH10 and change your upgrade priority.
    Focus your upgrade on your BK and AQ.

By end of TH10, you should have max BK and AQ, as well as defenses, walls, and labs.
    You have to end this issue (overflowing one of the resources) sooner or later at one TH level. It's best to not overflow any of the resources, and always have something to upgrade for each resource.
    I actually tried very hard not to overflow resources. I think the one mistake I did was casually pouring resources into walls in the beginning, instead of saving them up for upgrades. That made my walls maxed before my defenses were even max TH8 level. I will definitely focus on offense first this time.

Forum Hero
    I’d go to 10but make heros a focus. That’s how I’d play it.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammad80 View Post
    Barbs are being upgraded right now (2 days left). Will do archers next. Is barch farming still viable at TH9/TH10? I have transitioned into using full armies, but I would absolutely love it if barch milking is still possible at TH10.
    Barched my way to maxed heroes all the way into TH12. I only ever use "full armies" if there was a good discount or after maxing heroes. You can easily barch to maxed TH11, most of us are still doing it at TH12

Millennial Club
    You are 3 days late for this. Should have pulled the trigger when the 99% off and 5x star bonus hit. You could have hit the ground running and made massive inroads.
    Journey begun May 2017. Into my second year now.... Account 1 Account 2

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiNoob View Post
    You are 3 days late for this. Should have pulled the trigger when the 99% off and 5x star bonus hit. You could have hit the ground running and made massive inroads.
    That does kinda suck. I do have 150 or so league medals I could use for builder potions tho.

I was in the same situation around a week ago, went to 10 and i do not regret it.
    In crystal loot is way better for 10 than for 9, i find plenty of dead bases with colectors outside.
    And those miners are awesome

As for resource management, always keep a builder free (or less than 24h left) for walls, they can't steal your loot if there is none