Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Problem village creation tool

Fresh Spawn

Angry Problem village creation tool

Well I will not go four ways I have not the village creation tool since the beginning of the game.

I realized this, but since it's been a while since I did not play, I thought that they had modified that and that we won it later but now I'm HDV6 and I still have not had the tool ...

I got a little information and I was supposed to have it since the beginning of the coup I come back to ask for your help.
    Here is a small screen: http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/...125-210102.png

Thank you in advance for those who can help me!
    (I already reinstall the game without consequence and I create my account in Japan and then returned to my home country)

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Due to a court order, the village editor has been removed for players who have registered in Japan. It can't be restored until the court order has been removed.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 664 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Fresh Spawn
    In this case, could we change my region account to authenticate the fact that I do not live in Japan ?

Or could you explain to me how to completely uninstall Clash Of Clans to the smallest details so that I can install it with the chords of my country?
    Last edited by Eltymme; November 26th, 2018 at 06:17 PM.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Eltymme View Post
    In this case, could we change my region account to authenticate the fact that I do not live in Japan ?

Or could you explain to me how to completely uninstall Clash Of Clans to the smallest details so that I can install it with the chords of my country?
    You'll need to contact Support in-game.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 664 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Fresh Spawn
    I try but they never answer me and I always fall on artificial intelligence that can not answer me correctly ...

Quote Originally Posted by Eltymme View Post
    I try but they never answer me and I always fall on artificial intelligence that can not answer me correctly ...
    the support bot sparky has not any option to change regions. in one thread about missing editor some people said they got their region changed and other said that support isnt able to do tuis anymore.
    some people played on unsupported devices and with that unsupported devices their accounts got chained to jp region and lost their village editor.
    without human supplrt you are not able to change your region (if they are able to do this).

you could try to start a new village and look if you get the layout editor their (maybe factory reset to your device).