Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's a good league for the TH11 wall grind?

Quote Originally Posted by lawllypop View Post
    I have 6 accounts all between crystal and Master 1. None of them get any clouds what-so-ever. Where do you get your information from?
    He's probably looking for a newly upgraded TH to loot at the higher leagues.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMc1971 View Post
    Answer to your wall grind. Use you CWL rewards. No more grind. Now you can concentrate of upgrading your defenses with your stolen loot
    This is a bad idea

Currently farming with gobs in crystal with no issue finding dead bases.

I'm routinely getting 500k+ of both gold and elixir in Crystal by using about 100 gobs per raid and nexting 5-10 times max.

I don't even sleep anymore, I just die for a few hours at a time
    I usually lurk from Crystal to Masters 3, but lately have been finding luck with Titans 3.
    CoC Accounts: Darkwind™ (TH11) | DARDANIUS (TH10)
    Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 12 - Crystal III) #YPU22PYG - Interested in joining? Click here!
    Clashing since Jan 2014

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMc1971 View Post
    Answer to your wall grind. Use you CWL rewards. No more grind. Now you can concentrate of upgrading your defenses with your stolen loot

Terrible use of CWL rewards, far better to use on heroes, research or buildings.

To the OP for grinding out walls is really depends on how frequently you can raid. If you can only get on here and there going to a higher league with a big bonus is going to be more beneficial. Currently finding some good bases in Champion.

If you can raid very frequently then going with cheap goblin armies and rolling through lower leagues just looking for full collectors is the way to go.

One other note, depending on your progression even if you can raid frequently if you have your heroes maxed already and not much other use for DE raiding upper leagues with war de armies can double up as decent practice as well.
    Want to join the Legion Family? Adults join our Discord https://discord.gg/zM9aFUF
    LOST LEGION lvl 14 & BETA LEGION LvL9
    Check out our recruitment THREAD

Cryatal league is best for dead bases and loot