Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's a good league for the TH11 wall grind?

What's a good league for the TH11 wall grind?

I've done my past wall grinds in crystal league with barch/goblins and it worked well. But in crystal league as a TH11,I barely find any dead bases unlike before. So what's your recommended league for the wall grind? I don't care about DE too much. Got just 2 levels on my King. Queen is already 50

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    I would personally suggest lower half of Titan league - the loot bonus is very decent and the loot is good + the clouds are not that bad.
    Last edited by MasterEdy; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:21 AM.

Fresh Spawn

Up and Down

Hi @ all,

i am farming down the leagues with kobolds an then i farm upwards with Eventtroups or diggers (miners).

Hope that helps

Centennial Club
    Answer to your wall grind. Use you CWL rewards. No more grind. Now you can concentrate of upgrading your defenses with your stolen loot

Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    I would personally suggest lower half of Titan league - the loot bonus is very decent and the loot is good + the clouds are not that bad.
    I've got to second this range.

Level 16 - 8,988/17,100 | Master III
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 189] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

I find the most dead bases in masters 3.
    th12: 60/60/30 | 60/60/30 | 60/60/29 | 60/60/30
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornswoggle View Post
    I totally understand, that there are several leauges in each tier. That is so obvious, that it is insulting to act, like I didn't know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornswoggle View Post
    I know, it isn't easy for normal people to understand the thoughts of a genius.

I always advise to push your league as high as you can, youre gonna be dealing with some amount of clouds no matter where you are (excluding ~Silver league) so might as well take full advantage of the increased loot bonuses

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Indraj1t View Post
    I always advise to push your league as high as you can, youre gonna be dealing with some amount of clouds no matter where you are (excluding ~Silver league) so might as well take full advantage of the increased loot bonuses
    I have 6 accounts all between crystal and Master 1. None of them get any clouds what-so-ever. Where do you get your information from?

Forum Hero
    Crystal/Masters if you want to use cheaper armies and next a little bit.
    Titans is you want to roll with heavier armies and get the league bonus - though there are times when clouds drop to titans.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Still searching for the hog rider in BB...
    I like Titans 3-2 for raiding for loot, as has been mentioned the bonus is worthwhile and there is enough loot around. Clouds have been a bit of a nuisance the last few days (up to 10 minutes, but if you use heroes then that is OK, they have to regenerate anyway), but normally they are not too bad.