Thread: The ability to donate two single space spells

Centennial Club

The ability to donate two single space spells

You can donate, Rage, Jump, Heal and other double space spells, but you can't fill a double, single spelled request, like 2 poison or 2 haste ect or any combination thereof.

Generally, this isn't a huge issue in active donating clans as the spell request can be filled quickly, but I do think the limitation is a bit annoying, especially when I have two single space spells that I want to donate. While I wouldn't mind being able to donate 2 spells at a time, it isn't an issue that really needs to be touched upon. I usually request for a 2 space spell anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Hey, I'm a pretty old guy and my meme game is pretty strong.

Main Account: Darkwind™ | Alt Account: DARDANIUS

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 13 - Gold II)

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by DARDANIUS View Post
    Generally, this isn't a huge issue in active donating clans as the spell request can be filled quickly, but I do think the limitation is a bit annoying, especially when I have two single space spells that I want to donate. While I wouldn't mind being able to donate 2 spells at a time, it isn't an issue that really needs to be touched upon. I usually request for a 2 space spell anyway.
    This is, ideas and feature requests, not, "issues that really need to be touched upon" I usually request for a 2 spaced spell but there's also a lot of people that ask for a combination of spells, being able to donate multiple spells would just eliminate the need for 2 people needing to be on, to fill a single person's request

Spells, like troops, are limited by number of units, not number of seats occupied. So you can donate 8 Archers, or 8 Giants; 1 Rage or 1 Freeze.

Agree, would be nice if you could donate 2 spells, rather than 1.

PS: Those issues do have value here, they are how people assess how important the change is to them. This is an open forum, with open discussion.
    Last edited by rowman; November 25th, 2018 at 08:57 PM.