Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lost Account

Lost Account

Hi Everyone,

I am Alvin. I have an acc which have been transferred once before as my first email was hacked few years ago. Now my account need to verify with the supercell id but my new email is not receiving the code.

However, i have try to contact the support in the game. They told me they cant do the transfer again as they can only do once according to the policy and close the conversation.

But my question is why they can solve this problem by transfer account. If this gonna work, is it they forgot to help me to transfer my supercell id last time?

Any solution, Guys<?

Thanks for reading my problems.

Banned
    If the account recovery option has already been used once, then nothing else can be done for you.

- Storm

Lost Account

Quote Originally Posted by IceyStormAngel View Post
    If the account recovery option has already been used once, then nothing else can be done for you.

- Storm
    But the problem is they forgot to transfer my supercell id so they have the responsibility to recover my acc again right?
    Now my game acc is connected to new email but the supercell id is connected to old email. But now it have to verify with the supercell id. So what for I recover my acc last time if it still have to verify with the old email?
    Last edited by xiiaofei2; November 24th, 2018 at 05:55 AM.

They transferred your account once but only part of it? I don't think that's possible. It makes no sense. How did you ever get your SCID connected it if was on the wrong account. How did you ever get in with it? Makes no sense to me.

They are very unlikely to recover your account again.

Quote Originally Posted by xiiaofei2 View Post
    But the problem is they forgot to transfer my supercell id so they have the responsibility to recover my acc again right?
    Now my game acc is connected to new email but the supercell id is connected to old email. But now it have to verify with the supercell id. So what for I recover my acc last time if it still have to verify with the old email?

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8
    My post is opinion unless I specifically state it's a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by StormHeart View Post
    They transferred your account once but only part of it? I don't think that's possible. It makes no sense. How did you ever get your SCID connected it if was on the wrong account. How did you ever get in with it? Makes no sense to me.

They are very unlikely to recover your account again.
    Thatí why I was confused as my new email did not receive the code when I do the verification and the game support told me my game acc is connected to a supercell Iíd.

Hi Everyone,
    I have an acc which have been transferred once before as my first email was hacked few years ago
    is it they forgot to help me to transfer my supercell id last time?
    Thatí why I was confused as my new email did not receive the code when I do the verification and the game support told me my game acc is connected to a supercell Iíd.
    let me help you.
    you recovered your village few years ago and think they forgot to move the supercell id.
    that cant happened because supercell id was released this year late january - early february.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    let me help you.
    you recovered your village few years ago and think they forgot to move the supercell id.
    that cant happened because supercell id was released this year late january - early february.
    Well but I didnít connect it to a supercell Iíd before, is it auto register?
    Last edited by xiiaofei2; November 24th, 2018 at 08:04 AM.

Well but I didnít connect it to a supercell Iíd before, is it auto register?
    no.
    if your village is saved with supercell id and you havent done it than following reasons apply:
    - you have shared your village and that person saved it with supercell id
    - you have shared your device and that person saved it with supercell id
    - someone had acces to your device/vilalge without your knowledge and saved it with supercell id

you can request ingame support to unbind supercell id from your village. this will push you back to your old login method but support could say no.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    no.
    if your village is saved with supercell id and you havent done it than following reasons apply:
    - you have shared your village and that person saved it with supercell id
    - you have shared your device and that person saved it with supercell id
    - someone had acces to your device/vilalge without your knowledge and saved it with supercell id

you can request ingame support to unbind supercell id from your village. this will push you back to your old login method but support could say no.
    Really, they might unbind the supercell Iíd ?
    Ok I will try to request !

Thanks for your helps ya!

Really, they might unbind the supercell Iíd ?
    Ok I will try to request !

Thanks for your helps ya!
    yes they can do it but could say no. some people got supercell id deleted and others not.