Thread: ☆Sunny Acres☆

☆Sunny Acres☆

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞 🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

We are a chatty and friendly Championship League neighbourhood with 29 members from the UK , USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Belgium and Sri Lanka to name but a few, farm levels range from 42 to 122, looking for more active players to join us...😁

If you are opted in to the 🏇Derby🏇, feel free to choose whichever point task that you are comfortable doing at your farms level......yes you did read it correctly,.... any task....regardless of the points value.....even if you decide to do only low point tasks......😀😀
    The only thing we ask is that you complete ALL of your tasks if you are playing the 🏇Derby🏇, thank you.
    If you are going to be busy or do not wish to take part in the 🏇Derby🏇, we ask that you " opt out " BEFORE it starts on the Tuesday as it's only fair to the members of the neighbourhood who are in the 🏇Derby🏇, thank you.

Remember to say Hello when you join... 🤗🤗
    We don't expect you to be a chatterbox...... however saying " thank you " when you are helped is only good manners.
    You will be premoted to an Elder after you have been in the neighbourhood for a week....😁😁

Come on in, take a chair by the fire and relax....😀😀

☆Sunny Acres☆
    Neighbourhood Tag #9VL8P2PG
    Emblem - Red Fox on a Blue Chequered Star
    Age 16+
    Farm join level 35+ ( can be lowered on request )
    English speaking neighbourhood

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞 🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞
    Last edited by hayday4me2; 1 Day Ago at 09:15 PM.

Hello me and my friend are looking to join your neighborhood we wanted to join before the derby, but we might have sent our request too late before you’re able to see, my farm is voltage level 46 and my friend is shookethville level 47, we enjoy doing the derby and help out often

Looks Fun.

Hello, your farm sounds fun. I like to try it out. I also have a friend that will come too. Please tell me how to join or can you add me. I am at level 100, play set by but looking for a drama free and friendly helpful group. Thank you.

Daily bump........😁😁
    Last edited by hayday4me2; April 5th, 2019 at 02:02 PM.

Daily bump...😁😁

Daily bump.....🙉🙈🙊

Quick question, how many tasks do you require to participate in the derby?

Daily bump......🤗🤗🤗

Daily bump..... 😎😎

Daily bump...😁😁😁