Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How do i create a new account after being Perm Banned?

Fresh Spawn

How do i create a new account after being Perm Banned?

So i got perm banned on clash of clans, as you can tell by the title. The ban was not deserved and i dont really care about the banned account since it was a new one.

Story: so when i got my new iphone 6 i switched my apple id from my moms to my own. This means all my app purchase and all that got deleted, this is important later on in the story. After 2 years or so my iphone 6 broke completly so i got an iphone X. When i got this new phone all my progress on games got deleted since game center is broken or smthing like that. I contacted the Clash Royale people and got my account back, then I downloaded Clash of clans. Completly new account in hand i go contact them and tell them i need my TH9 account back. They ask quetions to find my account and i answer them and then they find my account. Then they asked questions about what was my old account name, when i got the account, purchase recipts if i bought anything. This is where the apple id story comes in. I bought clash if clans on that apple id on a different date then on my moms. Also on my moms apple id the there was a purchase recipt of shen i bought 5 dollar gem pack. I told him the wrong information! Next time i got on i saw the banned for phishing attempts.

I dont really care about the account but i have no clue on how to delete that account and create a new one on my phone. Ive done everything from making a new apple id ( like 5 times), turning off game center, and switching my Icloud. I contacted Supercell from Clash Royale and they told me to make a new apple id but that hasnt worked. Everytime I download Clash of Clans when doing a new trick that i think will start a new fresh account i just see that sweat pop up saying i got banned for Phishing attemps, HELP ME, i dont really feel like restarting my whole phone but jf thats what it takes ig i will do that.
    Last edited by Acstron; 2 Weeks Ago at 12:54 AM.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Discussion of bans is not permitted here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)