Thread: For security reasons, her account was blocked, even though I always played fair

Unhappy For security reasons, her account was blocked, even though I always played fair

Hey, my village has been blocked/ banned, and I dont really know why. The Support only said, that I did not stick on the guidelines. When I asked them for an more accurate answer they closed the chat. When I wrote the Support again, the chat was closed again, without any response. That multiple times. I did use bluestacks to play on my mac, but that should be allowed, so I read in this forum, and now my village is banned, support isnt answering and I dont even know why. Can anyone help me?

1. in any way no one here is able to help you.
    2. i am not sure what happen to you.
    - account locked for security reason happens due to account owner verification → contact ingame support
    - account banned → it is final
    Last edited by wotanwaton; November 22nd, 2018 at 09:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    1. in any way no one here is able to help you.
    2. i am not sure what happen to you.
    - account locked for security reason happens due to account owner verification → contact ingame support
    - account banned → it is final

It is locked for security reason. How am I supposed to contact the support, if the support always closes the chat when I ask them what the Problem is?

Quote Originally Posted by friendly9 View Post
    It is locked for security reason. How am I supposed to contact the support, if the support always closes the chat when I ask them what the Problem is?

this happens if you try to recover your village. support will lockout your village from all devices. you are only able to enter it if you have the unlock code.
    to get the unlock code you must contact .the ingame support and must go through the owner verification process.