Thread: Looking for an active, competitive derby neighborhood

Fresh Spawn

Cool Looking for an active, competitive derby neighborhood

- I am level 34 and I am extremely active
    - Looking for a neighborhood that have traders and helpers (I am also willing to help as much as possible)
    - Would love to be in a neighborhood which is very competitive with the derby tasks.
    - And most importantly fun
    Last edited by rugile; November 22nd, 2018 at 07:41 PM.

Banned
    Join Rose Farm the highest level is 66..it’s full of players that have enough experience and that can teach you how to be a successful farmer in Hay Day. The tag is #90PUYGRJ. We just received our second gold cup in the last derby!!
    Currently 6 members in the neighborhood. We also do sales in shops. Do NOT just opt into the Derby for the REWARDS otherwise you will be KICKED OUT.

Please consider joining giraffe lover 2! Our goal is to get back to champions league, complete all nine tasks, 300+, and have good team work. We also enjoy helping hoodies level up and upgrade, please give us a try!

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...e-Adult-Hood-2

Centennial Club
    Hi Derby Cats are looking for new people to come and join our team. So let me introduce our neighbourhood to you.

We are an English speaking, multi-national neighbourhood.

We are in champions league so we aim to complete all 9 tasks as a minimum. The 10th task is entirely optional, some of the neighbourhood do it but some don't. All our Derby tasks are from 300+, higher if there is a themed Derby.

We have various levels within the neighbourhood. Some lower level farms are growing as they play, but they are fully able to complete Derby tasks with the higher level players. The rest of the neighbourhood range from level 40 upwards.

We like people to chat and communicate with us and will encourage people to use the neighbourhood message box at all times. This will also keep you up to date with all things going on in the hood. It is also useful if you have any problems with tasks as everyone is always willing to help at all times.

We have FB messenger where we can chat about Hay Day issues and often chat about other things such as the places where we all come from and anything else that anyone is interested in.

We would really like to meet you. If you are interested please look for our tag

#PPQYCPUG DERBY CATS

Come and try us out. We will make you very welcome and look forward to seeing you soon.

Fresh Spawn
    JillyB, It does not allow me to join your neighbourhood as i'm a level 35 and the required is 40
    Last edited by rugile; November 26th, 2018 at 08:15 AM.

RoosAndHens
    Hey, please join Roosters And Hens #9UQY0V8R (the 0 is a zero). We are a new group. Must complete all derby tasks at 300+, higher on special derbies.

Centennial Club
    Kindred: similar in kind; one’s family
    Kith: familiar friends, neighbors, or relatives

Established 1/30/17
    Kindred Kith is looking for a few good hoodies to help grow our neighborhood. Are you looking for your new forever home?

Who we are:

We are a small band of like-minded, championship league neighbors joined together for a fun, relaxing, drama-free time and to strengthen our efforts in the town and derby. Our derby goal is to regularly win GOLD, with an occasional silver or bronze.

Potential members must:

• Speak fluent English
    • Be an adult (18 years and up)
    • Play daily (unless life gets in the way)
    • Like to chat – its expected, especially when coordinating derby tasks
    • Be helpful and courteous
    • Work the town!
    • Achieve at least 2,790 points per derby (9 x 310 point tasks), if opted in
    • Be at least level 60 – will consider a few lower level players if active, helpful and willing to grow with us
    • Participate in derby regularly

Current composition:

• Medium sized hood – 20 hoodies
    • Farm levels – 66 through 173
    • Town levels – 14 through 46
    • Countries: Canada, USA, Malaysia, Vietnam
    • Leader: Samboville (tag: #2JYYJ2LGR)

Current Medals:
    Gold: 45
    Silver: 19
    Bronze: 11

If interested, request to join! You can contact me through the forum or KIK (Samboville)

Name: Kindred Kith
    Emblem: Blue dog on red circular background
    Tag: #89C99JCL

New Bloke/Chick
    🐮‼️Mootastic valley‼️🐮
    ‼️Looking for new players‼️

Mootastic valley are looking for some fellow friends to come join our newly started hood we are a friendly and active hood anyone is welcome to join😆

Requirements

Level 10+

Age - 18+ please🔞

Location - Europe or speak fluent English

Will have a group chat to communicate

Feel free to message me for more info

Kik - iamlozie

Tag - #9VLLCJ2L teal star with a white cherry🍒

Join me at JUST ANOTHER RANDOM HOOD, be a co leader! Help me drive to the champions League in a brand new hood, I am on at all hours derby addict and helpful just my 3 farms atm but we will build it requires a few weeks patience but we will get there !

��
    Hi, Im in the search of a few good people to join us at the Foxhole II . What I'm looking for is someone who is laid back, helpful, speaks English, and doesnt mind chatting. Derby isn't mandatory, but if you decide to play choose tasks 300 and above, and make sure to complete all tasks. I'll make you elder the second you join. There's not a lot of rules, just have fun and work hard at the derby (if your opted in). Let's build a strong neighborhood together! Come check it out.
    The Foxhole II #9CVRGQVU ��