Thread: What defines a war clan? Time to get clear on some terms.....

What defines a war clan? Time to get clear on some terms.....

I see many requests for a war clan, and (in the old days) that would have been back to back. Now though, it seems even if you war once a week that makes you a war clan? Or for "Need a clan" folks; a clan that does a war, 2 wars or 3 wars a week?

And then farm clans, never warred.

Now we have farm war clans, who war but don't fight.

Then we have a shed load of alliances all doing something......

I don't know enough to compile a list of clear definitions but would love some one else to do one.
    ​Proud Member of The Bear Family
    Clan tag #QRUP9GQ

Well in my opinion, a war clan is a clan that focuses on warring.

This means that where possible, wars will be back to back, and hero's upgrading means no warring. No rushed bases. Simply because that is the best bet on a triple in war attacks. Also, often you have to do some friendly challenges to show your skills, you would be surprised how many high town hall level players do not even understand basic funneling.

Clans who war just once or twice a week can still be war clans, albeit low active ones. Still if their main focus is warring, and their rules show that, I would call it a war clan.
    Sign up for the one and only Forum CWL event! Both a TH 12 only clan and a mixed clan, join us and let's rock!
    >>> Click for sign up thread <<<

Quote Originally Posted by Maethriel View Post
    I see many requests for a war clan, and (in the old days) that would have been back to back. Now though, it seems even if you war once a week that makes you a war clan? Or for "Need a clan" folks; a clan that does a war, 2 wars or 3 wars a week?

And then farm clans, never warred.

Now we have farm war clans, who war but don't fight.

Then we have a shed load of alliances all doing something......

I don't know enough to compile a list of clear definitions but would love some one else to do one.
    In my opinion , every clan is a a war clan , like no one joins a clan just for staying and donations , every player needs some action in a clan . If there are some farming clans then i guess the players musg be really less in number and this makes the clan kind of dull . Everyone has their own opinion .

Peace ! ✌

I'm the leader of a "war clan". We war 2x per week + CWL. You'll get a different definition from everyone you ask, but IMO if there are requirements on members related to war participation and/or performance, then it's a war clan. If members can join, perma opt-out and do only farming/clan games, then it's something else (not better or worse, just something else).
    Last edited by BigRed7035; 2 Weeks Ago at 04:55 PM.
    Leader - RJ Rebel Regime
    #92CQVJLR
    Clan Discord Server | My Stats

Yeah somewhere between LordSK and Bigred’s standpoint for me.

The clan I: started in, learned in, farmed to max, became leader, usually warred back to back, tried to improve and coach players, some restrictions on performance, rarely had anyone warring with a hero down....I’d class that as more of a clan that wars a lot.

I eventually left for ‘war clans’ by LordSKs definition, and that wanted to do league wars like CWL (not the recent in-game addition).

But yeah kind of difficult to personally define.

Very difficult to define.
    My own clan used to be a 'casual war clan' back in the day, only warring once a week.
    Today we war twice a week, and all players have the option to opt in or out.

We like to war, but don't take ourselves too seriously, but we are still an Adult war clan.
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 13 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : TH11, 50-50-20.