Thread: derby task randomness

Fresh Spawn

derby task randomness

This is a normal, unthemed derby. However, with about half playing derby, or seven people, we have received and completed the following repetitive tasks amongst us, 22 boats, 6 picnic baskets, 6 pets baskets, 5 fishing, 4 spa baskets, and 3 warm tasks...out of 61 tasks...where is the “randomness” there? Seriously, it is not very challenging, or fun, doing the same tasks over and over again...I understand repetitiveness when themed derby, but something has changed since past couple upgrades and the duplication of tasks is getting to be a concern...there are some tasks I never see during a derby, let alone at 320...please look back at the algorithm again, something is askew.
    Last edited by KristenY; November 22nd, 2018 at 07:15 PM.

Forum Veteran
    Terrible derby.
    Support assure me that all the messages about drop rates in this derby are being passed to the developers, not sure any9ne there really gives a rats backside
    Steve: Hayday Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2. 150+ golds “Team first, my barn is your barn”
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players
    CoC coleader Fat Kitty Stars #28Q99R2P9 active clan, learning together and having fun

And what a coincidence that when we have a town event, it seems that town tasks decided to go to some other game, because they’re not here.
    ================================================== ======
    Pardon my spelling, it is a little bit hard to write while you are cooking, playing Hay Day and throwing shoes at your kids so they stop fighting (just kidding about this one )
    VICTIM OF CERTAIN THING THAT BUYS MY BEMS AND SEMS LIKE FLASH

SilentCell has time to move the message of DeonTri to this page, but not to react in this channel. Not amused at all.
    Barn and Silo always full

Quote Originally Posted by Llaby View Post
    SilentCell has time to move the message of DeonTri to this page, but not to react in this channel. Not amused at all.
    Llaby, it would not have been SuperCell that moved the message, rather an unpaid moderator of this forum. The topic is about the derby and therefore should have been posted by the OP in this (Derby Talk) subforum.

You may find it helpful to familiarize yourself with the different areas of the forum.
    Last edited by Momscar; November 23rd, 2018 at 12:04 AM. Reason: spelling
    Level 158
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by DeonTri View Post
    And what a coincidence that when we have a town event, it seems that town tasks decided to go to some other game, because they’re not here.
    I’ve seen lots of town tasks in this Derby
    Started playing 27 September 2014
    #CYC0LGPY
    IT'S A GAME " an activity that one engages in for amusement.
    Survived the Scorched Earth challenge 2018.

Last edited by Lizdiz; December 9th, 2018 at 01:26 PM.