Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash of Clans December Update - Change to Magic Item stacking

So I did not collect my reward for one of the challenges (goblin or valk) that gave 2 training potions. I had 4, so why did I not receive 1 and only have 1 to collect later. This new mechanic seems very broken. Not sure if I received gems for the items not collected or not. Needs to be more time than just when challenge ends sense some folks are working on challenges up to end time. Also needs to be some indication of what was awarded if I did not receive my potions I can see not wanting folks to exceed there max on items, but this new mechanic is terrible.

If one completes an event and cannot collect the reward (e. g., two Power Potions) due to overage in the player's inventory, would the XP still be awarded?

Quote Originally Posted by Swicz View Post
    If one completes an event and cannot collect the reward (e. g., two Power Potions) due to overage in the player's inventory, would the XP still be awarded?
    yes. and i noticed that when i cannot collect the potions because of inventory overflow, i get the green button in the events tab asking me if i want to claim the rewards, if i cannot collect the potions i get 20 gems instead

https://www.clashofstats.com/players...ofile/rankings
    Quote Originally Posted by AresMars
    dumb cheaters got perma ban, smart cheaters created burner accounts...

Thanks for the helpful reply.

Something tells me an update is coming where they allow you to increase your stack size for a certain number of gems. Would be cool if they added it as a reward for clan level tho. May be wishful thinking.

New Bloke/Chick
    i have not clear whether the claim button upon event completion would sell all magics above the maximum stack size or convert the event gained magic into gems.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #587
    Quote Originally Posted by Vartaver View Post
    i have not clear whether the claim button upon event completion would sell all magics above the maximum stack size or convert the event gained magic into gems.
    It converts the items from the event into gems.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)