Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash of Clans December Update - Change to Magic Item stacking

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by khsarkari View Post
    Well this sucks for sure. So it will make no sense doing events if we can't stack potions, also no shopping for potions/magical books etc. Well it will be your loss guys... Good luck
    what will happen to all the ones I have already ? Will we lose them or will you be refunding us for money we have spent on them ? I know you say we can sell them but selling them is not worth it like a hero book cost 950 gems to sell it you only get 50 so it is a big lose for players who have paid £99.99 for packs for the books instead of getting 14000 gems as it is sold with no limits. Like gold, elixir and dark it goes over the max 12m. This will not be good for players who have paid for the packs and then you take them away. Without being able to use them or get the gems that the items are worth what you sell them for.
    Last edited by Otang; November 22nd, 2018 at 11:17 AM. Reason: Spelling mistakes

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Yes we can call this the Lach Penalty.
    I currently have 10 power up potions will I have to sell 5 of these b4 the update or can I still stack them until they are used then the max capacity comes into force when I drop back under the 5 id like to not be forced to used these as my troops are all maxed already and I donít feel we get enough incentive to sell them
    Last edited by Leemaraden1988; November 22nd, 2018 at 11:17 AM.

This is a quality of life detraction, unfortunately. What’s the harm in stacking them? Is there not enough to go around? A magic item shortage? Seriously, I’m really disappointed in this.
    TH11. Clan: Omegas

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Otang View Post
    what will happen to all the ones I have already ? Will we lose them or will you be refunding us for money we have spent on them ? I know you say we can sell them but selling them is not worth it like a hero book cost 950 gems to sell it you only get 50 so it is a big lose for players who have paid £99.99 for packs for the books instead of getting 14000 gems as it is sold with no limits. Like gold, elixir and dark it goes over the max 12m. This will not be goodbye for players who have paid for the packs and then you take them away.
    If you paid for them you didnít get them from a event

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Leemaraden1988 View Post
    I currently have 10 power up potions will I have to sell 5 of these b4 the update or can I still stack them until they are used then the max capacity comes into force when I drop back under the 5 id like to not be forced to used these as my troops are all maxed already
    Try reading the opening post. This is answered there.

Fresh Spawn
    What if we already have stacked magic items what will happen to them

Quote Originally Posted by Holps View Post
    Why is it only worth having something if you can have 10 of them instead of 5? Perspective people...it's a real word just like Sarcasticated.
    Why fix something that ain't broken, I prefer having to be able to stack them for when they needed, not to be forced to use them because we have to. It's gonna make the troop events less fun knowing I have to use potions for the sake of it.

My scenario is that I'm nearing th11 max and I have been stacking my boost potions for when I move to th12 to have enough to last me while I wait for the lengthy th12 troop upgrade times, same would apply to other than levels planning upgrades.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by PsiPhi View Post
    What if we already have stacked magic items what will happen to them
    This is already answered in the post.

If you've reached the maximum capacity of a specific Magic Item, you'll receive a message stating you do not have enough room for this Magic Item until you clear enough space to obtain it. If you already have Magic Items stacked beyond the maximum capacity, don't worry, you'll still have them. They won't be taken away. You just won't be able to retrieve more from the in-game events until you've cleared enough space.
    AKA Tank Puppy

In fact, the mere act of opening the box will determine the state of the cat, although in this case there were three determinate states the cat could be in: these being Alive, Dead, and Bloody Furious.
    -- Schrodinger's Moggy explained (Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies)

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Vonner View Post
    This is a quality of life detraction, unfortunately. What’s the harm in stacking them? Is there not enough to go around? A magic item shortage? Seriously, I’m really disappointed in this.
    I guess itís to stop people like me having 20-30 power potions ready for th13 😂😂😂 then all you guys moaning that I always have max troops when the update has only just dropped

Honestly this just seems petty as there's nothing from a coding or game size stand point that would make this a viably necessary change.

Level 17
    - 15,600/17,800 | Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 201] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!