Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash of Clans December Update - Change to Magic Item stacking

Quote Originally Posted by Deepak2404 View Post
    No longer need power potions for cwl. So I think that is OK for me.

Hope for more update info soon.
    you maybe don't need but you are not alone in the universe... and you don't know what will be coming in the future, you may need them one day

https://www.clashofstats.com/players...ofile/rankings
    Quote Originally Posted by AresMars
    dumb cheaters got perma ban, smart cheaters created burner accounts...

Good plan I always thought I was stupid anyway, I have 9/5 resource potions now, should even be possible!

just a question tracker to add potions will remain for the time being event is there or infinitely?
    Reddit Tau | Clan Level 16 | TH 12| Heroes 57 50 22

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Caped Crusader View Post
    just a question tracker to add potions will remain for the time being event is there or infinitely?
    I am sorry, but I'm not sure I quite understand what you're asking here.
    AKA Tank Puppy

In fact, the mere act of opening the box will determine the state of the cat, although in this case there were three determinate states the cat could be in: these being Alive, Dead, and Bloody Furious.
    -- Schrodinger's Moggy explained (Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies)

Well this sucks for sure. So it will make no sense doing events if we can't stack potions, also no shopping for potions/magical books etc. Well it will be your loss guys... Good luck

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #16
    OK Google, Why is Come on Eileen in every 80's playlist?
    Quote Originally Posted by khsarkari View Post
    Well this sucks for sure. So it will make no sense doing events if we can't stack potions, also no shopping for potions/magical books etc. Well it will be your loss guys... Good luck
    Why is it only worth having something if you can have 10 of them instead of 5? Perspective people...it's a real word just like Sarcasticated.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    I am sorry, but I'm not sure I quite understand what you're asking here.
    you mentioned there will be button to add potions if we are full with that particular potions, so i asked that unadded potion if not added will expire after event ends or any particular time?
    Reddit Tau | Clan Level 16 | TH 12| Heroes 57 50 22

Booooooo 10 boos

Hey Chief,

We're putting the final touches on our upcoming December 2018 update. We've got a ton of new content that we'll be teasing out over the next couple weeks (including a couple new Magic Items, and some other really cool stuff) but first we wanted to touch on something that's being changed in the game.

We're making a change to how storing Magic Items work. After this update, you'll no longer be able to stack Magic Items beyond their intended capacity when you complete an in-game event.

If you've reached the maximum capacity of a specific Magic Item, you'll receive a message stating you do not have enough room for this Magic Item until you clear enough space to obtain it. If you already have Magic Items stacked beyond the maximum capacity, don't worry, you'll still have them. They won't be taken away. You just won't be able to retrieve more from the in-game events until you've cleared enough space.

You'll have until the in-game event finishes to clear enough space in your Magic Items inventory. During that time, there'll be a button on the in-game event status tracker that'll allow you to claim the Magic Item once you've cleared enough space in your inventory.

Thanks Chief!
    This is a perfect example how a company who makes billions still decides to scrap the bottom of the barrel. So instead of increasing the capacity of storage what do they decide to do? Not increase the capacity of storage and take away the stacking ability from events. Great job supercell! Sure must be fun scraping the bottom of the barrel. Keeping the slightest bit of pressure on people to keep buying those gems. You have made enough money on this game to keep it running for another 20 years so please stop scraping the bottom of the barrel and respect your fans. Increase the damn capacity of storage limits on this, Good freaking lord.
    Last edited by crimsonland01; November 22nd, 2018 at 11:19 AM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Caped Crusader View Post
    you mentioned there will be button to add potions if we are full with that particular potions, so i asked that unadded potion if not added will expire after event ends or any particular time?
    It was answered in the original post

You'll have until the in-game event finishes to clear enough space in your Magic Items inventory. During that time, there'll be a button on the in-game event status tracker that'll allow you to claim the Magic Item once you've cleared enough space in your inventory.