Thread: Donate while we're in clouds

Question Donate while we're in clouds

Why can't we donate troops while we are in the eternal clouds, if the troops are already queued (they're made)

Quote Originally Posted by Noernandez View Post
    Why can't we donate troops while we are in the eternal clouds, if the troops are already queued (they're made)
    In the recent AMA they did say cloud based issues were slated for an overhaul in Q1 of 2019 and this I would assume will either add things like this even better fix the clouds entirely so itís not required .
    Last edited by Moxnix; November 21st, 2018 at 09:17 PM.

There are all sorts of ways to make the clouds better. Donate from them, do friendly challenges, base designs, watch war attacks, make the screen black not white, increase the alert sound when no match is found (it is not as loud as when a match is found), etc., but if SC plans to make the clouds go away in less than a year, I doubt they are putting any time on coding things to make the clouds more enjoyable in the meantime.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Main clouds thread here. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My suggested legends changes found here. Although now I expect we will just wait for project blue skies. Fingers crossed.

Thanks friends