Thread: In which TH should i make my own clan ???

Question In which TH should i make my own clan ???

Hey guys !!

I m planning to make my own clan, now i m a TH 8 maxed out so should i make it now or should i go higher myself first and if that is the case then in which TH should i leave my current clan and make my own .

Thank you !!!

Forum All-Star
    Unless you already have a decent group of players to join your clan, I think you should stay where you are. Starting a new clan isn’t easy and getting people to join a level 1 clan is even harder. If you still think you want your own clan, I’d wait until I was a max th11 or even a new 12 before I’d create a clan. But your best bet is to find a good active clan and stick with them.

Make it now! just be aware you will not be able to recruit very effectively above th8, but thats ok, as your TH grows more recruits matching the leaders TH and TH+1 will join, and you gain good experience finding out what works.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    Unless you already have a decent group of players to join your clan, I think you should stay where you are. Starting a new clan isn’t easy and getting people to join a level 1 clan is even harder. If you still think you want your own clan, I’d wait until I was a max th11 or even a new 12 before I’d create a clan. But your best bet is to find a good active clan and stick with them.
    This.

There are dozens of people at any given point in time trying to recruit for their brand new clan, in global chat.
    There are thousands of clans that are established but in desperate need of new members, as people do not stay forever.

Based on that, I would always advice to join a clan that is already established. Saves tons of pointless recruitment work, will provide the different clan level bonuses, and give you a bunch of new friends.
    If it is leadership you want, prove yourself over time and you will get elder and/or co in many clans.
    Sign up for the one and only Forum CWL event! Both a TH 12 only clan and a mixed clan, join us and let's rock!
    >>> Click for sign up thread <<<

If you're going to start a clan i would suggest you create 5 more accounts and get them maxed at th4,5, or 6 and just do 5v wars until you get the clan to level 5. you can leave it open along the way and maybe pick up someone here or there, but i wouldn't try recruiting until you have a least plus 1 to troop level.

winning wars draws interest, and with 5 maxed th6 and a good donation account (th9+ with maxed hogs, loons, giants) you can put up perfect wars repeatedly. you will get ties here and there but the wins will rack up with few if any losses. this is how i started my clan.

as an aside, game knowledge draws interest too. study the game, know the attacks and be able to help weak players become successful. this will help with recruiting and building a solid base of core players.
    Last edited by Thegreatpuma; 1 Week Ago at 04:38 PM.

"The opposite of boredom, in a word, is not pleasure, but excitement." ~ Bertrand Russel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    I also agree with the same...
    RETIRED ROYALER,RETIRED BOOMER,
    ACTIVE CLASHER
    Clash account- Souvik (new TH 9)
    Youtube channel-BEASTBOYSHUB(in Hindi, not English)