Page 161 of 171 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1706

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: There is no matchmaking in CWL

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by cezarica View Post
    That 'lack' of defenses (one would call it a 'strategic move') makes them get paired in the rooster with a weaker opponent (one TH lower and just about same defenses quantity and level wise) as it's counter-part.
    That's not actually an advantage, because mirrors are irrelevant. If anything, it is possibly/sometimes an advantage for the opponent, whose weakest attackers sometimes don't have anybody they can 3 star.

Millennial Club
    It's time for June season of unfair matches. Let's see them!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Well don't play it then. The game is all about having fun. If you don't find that aspect of it to be fun, then don't play it.
    What evidence I have seen suggests that most people are finding it fun. But obviously, not everybody will.

Doing 30vs30 for the 1st time. We intentionally lost last month so we would drop to crystal 3. We didnt stand a chance against 4-7 th12s against our 2 th12s. We're going in with 3 th12s all the way down to 1 th7. Alot of our big guns are out with heroes up grading with their new found loot from league season. The timing of that is another issue for another thread. Obviously we cant see the map of our opponents yet, but looking at their clan, #30 is a th9, another has #30 as a th10. I'm almost tempted to put our big guns in because their non attack is going to be the same result as a th7 hitting a th9. Also with our big guns in they would be tougher to 3 star. Does anyone else see my logic?

CWL th9s vs th12s.

so we are at silver 2 at cwl and guess what, we were matched with th12s and th11s. Our lineup is 2th10s, 4 th9s, 4 th8s, and 3 th6s, and 2 th5. isnt that unfair? please tell me if there's a way to fix this

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by gOObTHEnOOb View Post
    Doing 30vs30 for the 1st time. We intentionally lost last month so we would drop to crystal 3. We didnt stand a chance against 4-7 th12s against our 2 th12s. We're going in with 3 th12s all the way down to 1 th7. Alot of our big guns are out with heroes up grading with their new found loot from league season. The timing of that is another issue for another thread. Obviously we cant see the map of our opponents yet, but looking at their clan, #30 is a th9, another has #30 as a th10. I'm almost tempted to put our big guns in because their non attack is going to be the same result as a th7 hitting a th9. Also with our big guns in they would be tougher to 3 star. Does anyone else see my logic?
    This is what we always do. It is better to have a bigger dummy base, rather than an account that can neither defend nor attack.
    As a bonus, if its simply for hero upgrade, then there is the likelihood of a star or 2, even with those heroes down.

For us, its bases that either cant or wont play, so complete dummies.
    We are Crystal 3. Dont be surprised to see some big boys on the other side.
    We also find that TH8 is as low as it goes, and often they dont get a shout at a "mirror".
    Sometimes its a case of scouring the oppo for 1 star chances on a hall rush.
    Chasing the 8 stars is the name of the game for the lower end of mixed hall.

there is no real warweight matching in cwl.

the only time where warweight is used is the very first time a clan signs in to cwl. the 15 strongest signed in players (i dont know if it is 30 in 30vs30cwl) will be weighted and used to place the clan in a league. after that initial placing the matching is complete random. no more weight will ever used.

the last known information about possible weighting in cwl is that sc might think about adding a kind of weighting but first the dust must have settled. even than it is not promised that it will be added.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1607
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRed0318 View Post
    so we are at silver 2 at cwl and guess what, we were matched with th12s and th11s. Our lineup is 2th10s, 4 th9s, 4 th8s, and 3 th6s, and 2 th5. isnt that unfair? please tell me if there's a way to fix this
    There is no "matchmaking" in CWL, it is just a random selection of other clans from the same tier.

In Silver 2, I wouldn't expect to see many clans with mainly TH12 & 11. Your lineup is far more typical for that level.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1608
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post

the only time where warweight is used is the very first time a clan signs in to cwl. the 15 strongest signed in players (i dont know if it is 30 in 30vs30cwl) will be weighted and used to place the clan in a league. after that initial placing the matching is complete random. no more weight will ever used.

the last known information about possible weighting in cwl is that sc might think about adding a kind of weighting but first the dust must have settled. even than it is not promised that it will be added.
    That "think about" is unlikely to occupy their thoughts for more than a second or two. I don't know why you believe they might consider it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Millennial Club
    There is no "matchmaking" in CWL, it is just a random selection of other clans from the same tier.

In Silver 2, I wouldn't expect to see many clans with mainly TH12 & 11. Your lineup is far more typical for that level.
    It's all about league and not TH level, so many clans with TH11-12 that can manage only a few attacks appear in Silver.
    Last edited by move4ward; 2 Weeks Ago at 12:27 PM.
    Well don't play it then. The game is all about having fun. If you don't find that aspect of it to be fun, then don't play it.
    What evidence I have seen suggests that most people are finding it fun. But obviously, not everybody will.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post

There has been no serious consideration of weighting. It breaks the concept of clan league wars. It's been repeated by the mods on many occasions.

Stop spreading rumors.
    Last edited by move4ward; 2 Weeks Ago at 12:28 PM.