Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: There is no matchmaking in CWL

But CWL is skill based outside of the top tiers if you count roster engineering as a skill. Beyond rostering, you still need skill in order to fight at the highest tier for your clan.
    Engineered for success
    Engineered to win
    Winning is life
    Tiger blood

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Maybe it should "expect to be questioned" when a point is made by somebody not on the forums.

The fact that over 99% of players aren't on the forums is completely irrelevant when posting to the forums, where the people you are reaching are part of that tiny percent.

And you didn't "question" it anyhow. You said "Good to see you finally stopped calling CWL a "skill based" competition " which is, of course neither a question, nor true. Darian has made many posts about CWL and matching since that one, and I'm pretty sure has never mentioned skill based in any of them.

It is entirely people such as you and a few others here who have given far too much weight to that one statement and just won't let it drop.

There is no need whatsoever to continue with that. Everybody here knows it perfectly well, and continuing to pist about it is bordering on harassment.
    Maybe if the incorrect information given to 99% of the players was corrected the conversation wouldn't continue.

And your comment about harassment is quite comical. Who is being borderline harassed?

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #603
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    I'm not buying your clan going 1-6 yet not finishing 7th or 8th. My clan last CWL went 3-4 (one loss was a based on percentage) in masters III and finshed 7th. This CWL we are going 5-2 and will finish 3rd. Much better.
    Well in our 2nd season, we had the opposite of hat.

The three top clans all finished 6-1, and (obviously) that meant one finished 3rd with a 6-1 record.

I don't think the other way round is likely to be particularly uncommon either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #604
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluribus View Post
    Maybe if the incorrect information given to 99% of the players was corrected the conversation wouldn't continue.
    Well there wasn't any incorrect information given, and it seems to be continuing.

And your comment about harassment is quite comical. Who is being borderline harassed?
    Darian. And/or Supercell as a whole.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Well there wasn't any incorrect information given, and it seems to be continuing.

Darian. And/or Supercell as a whole.
    Well I'm sure they both feel blessed to have Alex, the bastion of integrity, defending their honor.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluribus View Post
    Well I'm sure they both feel blessed to have Alex, the bastion of integrity, defending their honor.
    But they dont only have Alex agreeing with them. It would appear you are in a minority of one.
    To everyone else, it seems absurd to continue to push playing skill as the only skill set involved within the system.
    As others have said, there is more than simply playing involved if a clan wishes to advance thru the tiers.
    If the 99% of players that dont frequent forum were to come here, they would be told exactly the same thing.
    I dont see why SC should release a statement simply to satisfy your misconception.