Page 54 of 61 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: There is no matchmaking in CWL

Quote Originally Posted by Olydad View Post
    I just want "fair", not "easier". I can take losing a fair match, but when you are matched as I said above that you have "NO" chance of winning "EVER"??? It's not worth the time, energy or your loot in fighting.
    you're likely not going to get fair in CWL unless you're running 15 th12s and get somewhere masters+ lol
    mitch - Disipulo - Level 16 Serious War Clan

Accounts: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Quote Originally Posted by littledoctor View Post
    Lopsided matchups are perceived as wrong.

Lopsided matchups are normal in CWL.

Therefore, CWL is perceived as broken.

Not hard to understand at all.
    Which is where the forum veterans can help by pointing out to these players that there is no matchmaking. By pointing out they will have matches where they have the power advantage (more often if they are low skilled) and others where they have the power disadvantage (more often if they are more skilled). Either way, they should expect to win/lose about half the time, but should not expect that to be the case every season.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

Fresh Spawn

SUPERcell UNBALANCED

wth we got opponent with 4 th12 (1 w/ max troops and heroes?), 4 th11, 7 th10 vs us 1 th12, 2 th11, 7 th10, 4 th9, 1 th8

the other 6 also in the group are more superior th and troops

ps. have sc but dont know where to put

Fresh Spawn
    That is so true. Enemy just finished their last attack. They have 42 stars. We have 6 attacks so far for 5 stars. Again our number 6 only got 1 star on their 15. What a joke. Thanks COC for making this a FAIR game. It's so much more fun now.

Did you spend ANY time at all looking around before posting?

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Either way, they should expect to win/lose about half the time, but should not expect that to be the case every season.
    We went 0-7 last season because of more enemy TH12s. Finished last. So far this season we're going 0-3 and holding second from last. Still seeing heavier clans. I get it. Theres no mm, but members want to play and be competitive. Getting curb stomped for what will be 2 seasons of cwl should not be happening. Still waiting on your fairy tale 50/50 win rate.

Really wish we would've placed all minis initially. We could've been cleaning up on medals for many seasons to come.
    Last edited by Mudbugs; 1 Week Ago at 07:00 AM.

IGN: Aidan - Leader
    Invictus Fire - Level 15

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    Did you spend ANY time at all looking around before posting?
    Probably not, this is why our clan are the ones people complain about.

CWL = no matching
    Last edited by MajorJohnson; 1 Week Ago at 08:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudbugs View Post
    We went 0-7 last season because of more enemy TH12s. Finished last. So far this season we're going 0-3 and holding second from last. Still seeing heavier clans. I get it. Theres no mm, but members want to play and be competitive. Getting curb stomped for what will be 2 seasons of cwl should not be happening. Still waiting on your fairy tale 50/50 win rate.

Really wish we would've placed all minis initially. We could've been cleaning up on medals for many seasons to come.
    Should just start seeding clans, it gives you more options. We have done pretty well most CWLs with a few hiccups, but Major provides for his clan the best he can.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudbugs View Post

What's stopped you from creating 2 or 3 other clans with minis for this season? They would be ready for 30-45 to farm medals next season.

I am running a mixed clan in Masters III with TH9-12. It's rough, but we won 1 out of the 2 wars. I put in 2-3 TH9s each battle and 3-4 TH10s. They are outmatched in the bottom 5. I think we will maintain Masters III.

My clan doesn't like chatting apps due to privacy concerns with app vendors like Discord. It would be a hard to get a 2nd clan up without some common communication app for the family.
    Last edited by move4ward; 1 Week Ago at 01:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Well don't play it then. The game is all about having fun. If you don't find that aspect of it to be fun, then don't play it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    What evidence I have seen suggests that most people are finding it fun. But obviously, not everybody will.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by littledoctor View Post
    Lopsided matchups are perceived as wrong.

Lopsided matchups are normal in CWL.

Therefore, CWL is perceived as broken.

Not hard to understand at all.
    ... and therefore ... what's broken is the perception