Page 189 of 197 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 1969

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: There Is No Matchmaking In CWL!

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1881
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandurang View Post
    Ok, you are right. Statistics wasn't my strongest school subject. There is a chance of 1/7th the number 1 and 2 will match each other in the final round, which is quit a big chance. Coincidence it happens in both my clans at the same time, and it also seems to happen in previous CWL’s, but not suspicious.
    My mistake, so let’s put that a side.

It actually would make sense clans are put together in a division based on their previous results (ranking / stars) to prevent 8 strong clans or 8 weak clans are put together. Why wouldn’t this be the case? It is done in normal competitions like in world cups, where the strongest countries are not put together in one poule.
    Of course changes in the line-up or sandbagging can make it less clear when we see the actual matching and results.
    They do that in such competitions because they are basically knockout tournaments (even if they start with small groups) and they don't want the best teams knocking each other out early.

Ladder competitions have a very different approach. The league competitions for the clubs in those countries are more analogous to what we have than world cups are. And while the best teams will normally be in the top tiers there will be no seeding within each division (tier).
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

three different cwl leagues I'm associated with. none of them have the top two facing off in the final round.

i have seen it in the past, once with our clan once with another two.
    Last edited by Thegreatpuma; July 9th, 2019 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DevinKingofClash View Post
    My main clan is Ares #YL982Q9C if you want to check us out @ajack because you said something about our war win or how good we are I'm not sure what you said, and I'm not gonna look it up. I think we have it set to public on clash of stats. I won’t be back there until after CWL.
    Your war record is quite impressive. You're obviously very good attackers. however you need to shift your mindset for CWL. in your world, people who are less skilled should lose more often. those with the least skill should never win. This is what classic war is intended to be. What CWL has done is turned this on its head. CWL allows the worst attackers in the game to win, they just tend to face weaker opponents until their strength makes up for their lack of skill.

Honestly i think this is a good thing for the game, definitely not bad. this is because there are far more clans that are mediocre war attackers than there are like your clan.

The moaning about the matchups is the other thread. This is definitely no complaint thread. In the contrary.
    Nevermind this post. The positive thread has been merged with this negative complaint thread. To bad.

Forum Elder
    Nevermind this post. The positive thread has been merged with this negative complaint thread. To bad.
    yeah mate. Dont think people saw it as a moan.
    Shame its been thrown onto the pile with the rest.

Angry CWL Matchmaking

Just a quick rant/vent and just wanting Supercell to know their system is stupid even though they probably wont read this.

Our first CWL this month is against 9 TH12s and we only have 2 and our lowest TH is 7 while the other clans lowest is 10 and a very close to being maxed out 10. Oh and they aren't TH pushers. Like what kind of autistic matchmaking is this?
    Fix your spaghetti coding.

I seriously hope that not all of our wars are like this. They will really see me complain then.

----
    Also a little off topic side bit vent/rant because I seriously just made this account to vent/rant about the CWL matchmaking.

Why the hell do we need to make a 14 character password? I normally do 12 so it's really not that much of a problem but when your used to using 12 characters and most sites only require 8 characters as a minimum. Just really took me by surprise and couldn't stop thinking how crappy they handle things here because I saw all the spam posts about pills and weird stuff.
    Last edited by iMakeItStorm; 2 Weeks Ago at 04:31 AM.

Forum Elder
    Your only saving grace is that it is your first post.
    But if you had read threads that mention the word cwl, instead of pills, then you would realise that the regulars will regard more than the match making as autistic.

Because there isnt any actual match making in cwl.
    There is no weight used when creating a league of 8 clans.
    You are randomly placed with 7 other clans within your tier.
    And people have been saying this since season 2.

So, rant away. But once you let vent, do some reading, since you are here.
    There is a lot of knowledge within the forum threads. You may just learn something.
    The one thing you did get correct, is that SC are unlikely to read it.

Unfair Clan War League

I want to make report that the clan war league is very very unfair.. imagine that my friend with th5 and th6 against th8 at his number. Please find a solution how to make the war more fair..if this keep going on in the clan war league the clan with higher town hall lvl will always have the advantages against the clan with newbie members

Quote Originally Posted by Irfannudin View Post
    I want to make report that the clan war league is very very unfair.. imagine that my friend with th5 and th6 against th8 at his number. Please find a solution how to make the war more fair..if this keep going on in the clan war league the clan with higher town hall lvl will always have the advantages against the clan with newbie members
    You are matched against 7 random clans within your league with no regard to any other factors. There is no TH matchmaking, there is no war weight matchmaking. It is specifically designed this way so that the best clans move up and the worst clans move down. Idk why you would bother putting TH5 and 6 in CWL, they're not ready for that kind of competition unless they're in the very bottom league. The matchmaking is not going to change to what you want it to be. Your options are to adapt your roster or just not participate in CWL.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 46 | AQ 48 | GW 20 |

sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22