Page 121 of 197 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1969

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: There Is No Matchmaking In CWL!

Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngelisoneinamillion View Post
    Thanks Joshsgrandad. It's my competitive nature and sense of fair play I have to overcome. lol.
    I will continue to post - I've played clash for about 4 years now, and this is really my first time on the forums. From what I can tell in this limited exposure, there's a lot of experience and camaraderie here, which is very reassuring.

Cheers!

-Arch_Angel-
    You don't have to give up your competitive nature. You do have to stop thinking one clan having more power than another is something other than fair play. That is like a th9 saying it's unfair they match a th12 in legends. The nature of a ladder system is to have matches with differences in power and skill. The more skill you have, the more you should expect to face clans with more power.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Missmatch in CWL

It's very frustrating about the CWL matchmaking. This CWL, we barely managed to win 1 battle day out of 7. Everyday we are falling against the more higher TH opponents against our lower TH members. The enemy clan got 10/9 TH 12, rests are TH 11 and 10. And we got only 3 TH12 and 1 TH11 as me and the rests are a mix of TH10 and 9s. What kind of matchmaking is this while we can't even fight against the enemy clan! You could try fixing this by making both enemy and ally villages matched with the townhall level. I mean you could round down the TH level to the lower TH guy matching his mirror, troops and heroes. Another suggestion is you could balance both clan's selected participants regarding to their Townhall level. I mean auto restrict the number of Townhall levels matching the opponent's Townhall. Example, match the guys having less top Townhall so that the enemy clan can't select more higher TH against the lower TH allies. I don't know what you will do but this issue is seriously demotivating to most people who play this game. Try to fix this issue. Thanks

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1203
    Quote Originally Posted by mhsimon9999 View Post
    It's very frustrating about the CWL matchmaking. This CWL, we barely managed to win 1 battle day out of 7. Everyday we are falling against the more higher TH opponents against our lower TH members. The enemy clan got 10/9 TH 12, rests are TH 11 and 10. And we got only 3 TH12 and 1 TH11 as me and the rests are a mix of TH10 and 9s. What kind of matchmaking is this while we can't even fight against the enemy clan! You could try fixing this by making both enemy and ally villages matched with the townhall level. I mean you could round down the TH level to the lower TH guy matching his mirror, troops and heroes. Another suggestion is you could balance both clan's selected participants regarding to their Townhall level. I mean auto restrict the number of Townhall levels matching the opponent's Townhall. Example, match the guys having less top Townhall so that the enemy clan can't select more higher TH against the lower TH allies. I don't know what you will do but this issue is seriously demotivating to most people who play this game. Try to fix this issue. Thanks
    There is no fix, other than the new rewards discouraging clans from staying too low.

Either of your suggestions would destroy the performance based ladder which is an integral part of CWL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    There is no fix, other than the new rewards discouraging clans from staying too low.

Either of your suggestions would destroy the performance based ladder which is an integral part of CWL.
    I donít really think the rewards for masters 1 vs champs 3 will discourage people from making new clans to get easy wins. As I stated in a different thread our clan got a total of 312s(7-0) in masters 1 and 271s in champs 3(6-1). Itís obviously easier to farm medals in m1. 2 extra medals per star and per win are simply not enough imo to make people stop sandbagging.
    Last edited by turtle999; March 11th, 2019 at 08:37 AM.
    turtle - Creative Clash

Quote Originally Posted by turtle999 View Post
    I don’t really think the rewards for masters 1 vs champs 3 will discourage people from making new clans to get easy wins. As I stated in a different thread our clan got a total of 312s(7-0) in masters 1 and 271s in champs 3(6-1). It’s obviously easier to farm medals in m1. 2 extra medals per star and per win are simply not enough imo to make people stop sandbagging.
    What per win medals are you referring to? Are you considering the new medal system that is coming that Ajax was referring to?
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Angry Gold 1: The cwl from hell?

Hey Supercell community, zeldagod14 here! This may be a tactic or something post, but Iím putting it under bugs and glitches since this must be fixed, pronto.
    My clan, Dragon Hunters, is level 13. My main is third in trophies and my mini is near the bottom. But Iím not here to talk about me. My clan just finished a cwl in the hell gate of gold 1. We lost. BADLY. And the worst part? Iím a freaking th9 (th10 now) and in masters league. Iím pretty good when it comes to wars, but I was forced to either steal a target from a low lvl, or attack a maxed th12 for one lousy star. And here goes the other team, a th11 attacking his mirror, a TH8, with maxed edrags. What the hell? I asked my leader, whoís in legends league by the way, and he told me that the matchmaker is looking for people in the same league and thatís it!
    I had heard rumours about this before, but to hear itís true, I feel this is kind of lazy to make thus matchmaking system like that. Itís totally unfair and thereís so many loopholes that clans can take advantage of. For instance, intentionally losing wars to drop to lower leagues, then farming medals in easier competitions.
    How do we fix this? We could use the regular warís matchmaking, where weight is a factor, to help solve this problem. We could also have some kind of incentive besides bigger rewards for getting stars and wins in higher leagues to make sure the high level clans stat where they belong and leave the lower level clans alone.
    Thanks for reading! Do you agree? Disagree? Let me know!

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1207
    I don’t really think the rewards for masters 1 vs champs 3 will discourage people from making new clans to get easy wins. As I stated in a different thread our clan got a total of 312s(7-0) in masters 1 and 271s in champs 3(6-1). It’s obviously easier to farm medals in m1. 2 extra medals per star and per win are simply not enough imo to make people stop sandbagging.
    No, that wasn't enough to stop sandbagging.

Hence the new rewards system I referred to - in which there will be no medals for wins or stars, they will be based on league position, and have been set so that you will be better off with 7th in one league than 2nd in the next lower league.
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    My stats (main account)

Centennial Club
    No, that wasn't enough to stop sandbagging.

Hence the new rewards system I referred to - in which there will be no medals for wins or stars, they will be based on league position, and have been set so that you will be better off with 7th in one league than 2nd in the next lower league.
    Ok I read the new rewards system incorrectly. Now it makes more sense but at the same time does not reward individual performance. Got it. Thanks so I guess it’s just the bench medals question on my other thread I need answered.
    and to be completely clear, if a clan wins all 7 wars and one player gets 21s and others get 8s, they all receive the exact same amount of medals.
    turtle - Creative Clash

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1209
    Ok I read the new rewards system incorrectly. Now it makes more sense but at the same time does not reward individual performance. Got it. Thanks so I guess it’s just the bench medals question on my other thread I need answered.
    and to be completely clear, if a clan wins all 7 wars and one player gets 21s and others get 8s, they all receive the exact same amount of medals.
    Yes, that is correct. They will only get fewer medals if they don't get at least 8 stars. Which of course, most people taking part in all 7 wars should achieve.
    My stats (main account)

Centennial Club
    Yes, that is correct. They will only get fewer medals if they don't get at least 8 stars. Which of course, most people taking part in all 7 wars should achieve.
    Perfect! Thanks for clearing it up for me. I’ll pass info along to clan mates.
    turtle - Creative Clash