Page 283 of 291 FirstFirst ... 183233273281282283284285 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 2901

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: There Is No Matchmaking In CWL!

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2821
    Quote Originally Posted by clashalpha View Post
    What is wrong with the match making how can you be attacking a guys who is an level advanced then you with updated defence and all ? Is this you call a fare game play. Is this the new things and forms clash of clan got
    Common man give us an fare chance for even trying we even cant make a single star
    Over two thousand posts in this thread, all about the fact there is no matchmaking in CWL, and you still come in and ask what is wrong with it?

Fresh Spawn
    First time poster, long time player. So there’s no matchmaking in clan war leagues correct?

my clan has : 1 th12 5 th11 3 th10 4 th9 4 th8 3 th7 6 th6

day1 of CWL opponent has 3 maxed th13 8 maxed th12 1 max th11 3 strong th10

what a joke lol

what gives??
    Last edited by Jkcamino; December 2nd, 2020 at 04:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jkcamino View Post
    First time poster, long time player. So there’s no matchmaking in clan war leagues correct?

what a joke lol

what gives??
    First off this is the builder base subforum and this post is discussing builder base matchmaking, not CWL matchmaking. And yes, you are correct that there is no matchmaking in CWL. So if you understand that there is no matchmaking then why in the rest of your post are you expressing disbelief with your matchup? You knew there's no matchmaking so the whole "what gives?" comment makes no sense. When you use a roster with TH levels as widely spread out as yours then you're just setting yourself up for a bad experience.
    Last edited by Phoenix1027; December 2nd, 2020 at 04:24 PM.
    | BK 75 | AQ 75 | GW 50 | RC 25 |

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    First off this is the builder base subforum and this post is discussing builder base matchmaking, not CWL matchmaking. And yes, you are correct that there is no matchmaking in CWL. So if you understand that there is no matchmaking then why in the rest of your post are you expressing disbelief with your matchup? You knew there's no matchmaking so the whole "what gives?" comment makes no sense. When you use a roster with TH levels as widely spread out as yours then you're just setting yourself up for a bad experience.
    lol thanks for the reply, my mistake on the BH comment. I find it comical how there is no matchmaking, goes to show ppl who pay money can beat a legit player who has more skill.

Fresh Spawn

wow terrible. maybe there should be matchmaking!

Fresh Spawn

Thumbs up Cwl match making

Cwl miss match making ,we have 6,7 town halls but opponents has 11,10,9 base how can we win.

Look at the top post on the page. There is no matchmaking. You are grouped with 7 random clans in your league. If you are only running town halls 6 and 77, I suggest skipping cwl for a while.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

You missed out option 3.. None of the above.
    Enrolment is on a voluntary basis..
    If you dont like it, dont enroll.

As an edit.. Option 2 is void, because it isnt broken.. Working as intended.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; December 2nd, 2020 at 07:03 PM.

New Bloke/Chick

Major Mismatch

So being the leader I hit the league button and within few seconds I got matched. Matched with the clans that are th13 majors. We being a th10 and th11 centric clan stand no chance against these big bulls and fear the demotion this time. To be precise we are in gold2.
    I have noted details of all the 7 clans we are up against and majority of them have more than 10 th13s that may or may not be participating (considering the league I'm sure more than 60% may surely do).
    We do not have a single th13, which puts us on the back foot even on defense (let alone the offence). We mostly do 20v20 normal wars and score more than 55 on a regular basis, now in 15v15 we aren't even able to score more than 20 stars which has hit the morale of the Clan members hard!
    It is as if a normal person fighting against a professional wrestler(Yeah I have seen their attacks and they are way well organised not to be called as a regular warring clan).
    The question is how is it fair for us?
    Can't the matchmaking take a bit longer and find us more suitable opponents than throwing us in the ring like that?
    Can't the league of such high th's be preset to a minimum beyond which they cannot fall to get matched with poor th's such as us (Yeah that's what I feel now, POOR).
    I don't know but we are extremely unhappy with the match and the thing is we are stuck in for next 7 days, atleast that's what we feel!

Its based on G2, not weight for matchmaking. You might be normalized in a G2/G3 tier that you will float up and down between based on your clan roster. Having no Th13 is certainly going to hamper your ability to continue to move up.

You should not be able to continue to win and move up clan leagues with no TH13 as others who have them. At some point you hit a wall and hit your ceiling. There have been many many threads about the balancing of CWL, and it all seems to point to the ladder system working quite well.
    Last edited by MandoCoC; December 2nd, 2020 at 07:20 PM.