Page 296 of 297 FirstFirst ... 196246286294295296297 LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,960 of 2969

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: There Is No Matchmaking In CWL!

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2951
    Quote Originally Posted by ziya645 View Post
    Why don't people understand that most suggestions ruin the way CWL works and completely nullifies the current function.
    Because a lot of the people posting just don't understand the concepts behind CWL.

I'm tired of mismatching of clan war league. I have only on th13 but opponent have 10 no of th13. I'll quit this nonsense game . I'm waiting for pubg to return in India. Im playing this nonsense game from 2017. But now i want to quit .
    Last edited by Aniket010; March 6th, 2021 at 10:32 AM. Reason: Abusive word

Quote Originally Posted by Aniket010 View Post
    I'm tired of mismatching of clan war league. I have only on th13 but opponent have 10 no of th13. I'll quit this nonsense game . I'm waiting for [redacted] to return in India. Im playing this nonsense game from 2017. But now i want to quit .
    How about you do yourself a favor and read all the prior posts about how CWL works. Educate yourself a little about why there is no matchmaking and why it's not going to change. If you don't want to do that then please be sure to leave your collectors and storages on the edge of your base when you rage quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Aniket010 View Post
    I'm tired of mismatching of clan war league. I have only on th13 but opponent have 10 no of th13. I'll quit this nonsense game . I'm waiting for pubg to return in India. Im playing this nonsense game from 2017. But now i want to quit .
    I give this whine post about 3.5 out of 10. You can do much better.

Unfair League War

Hey Supercell! How about matching my clan up with more equal opponents in league war!??!
    Our town hall 9s up against town hall 11s and our town hall 11s against town hall 12s and 13s?! Almost every day in league war?... What the heck is the deal man? It sure would be nice if you'd get your 💩 together smh... 🤴🏻🤦🏻👑
    I am highly considering giving this game up with both of my accounts.
    It is turning into a joke.
    Clan player "Shawnzie" From "Westeros Army" USA!
    7 Year Vet!

Clan war League is matched by tier, not by base.
    You are randomly drawn against 7 other clans from within your own tier bracket..
    Whatever accounts you use on your war day roster is totally irrelevant as to whom you face.

It is a performance based ladder system, whereby your tier status is achieved according to how you finish in the previous season..
    Only the entry season uses base weights.. And Classic War of course, which is the alternative for those whom dont like the cwl format.

Millennial Club
    There is zero, zilch, nada, zip, none, no match-making in cwl.

If you want match-making, skip cwl and run regular wars only.

There's even a stickie at the top of this sub-forum that has "There is no match-making in cwl" in the title.
    I suggest you read that stickie to gain a better understanding on how cwl works.
    Here's the link for it too:
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthread.php/1779178-There-Is-No-Matchmaking-In-CWL%21
    Last edited by joemann8478; March 7th, 2021 at 08:55 PM.

Well how is my clan supposed to advance and prosper in CWL when they give us 0% chance at winning?? Hmmm seems a little dumb to me. Maybe there SHOULD be equal match making you think! There is a smart idea! Wow! Genius!

Quote Originally Posted by Shawnzie1 View Post
    Well how is my clan supposed to advance and prosper in CWL when they give us 0% chance at winning?? Hmmm seems a little dumb to me. Maybe there SHOULD be equal match making you think! There is a smart idea! Wow! Genius!
    Get stronger and better. Thats all that is needed. Since you don't give any real details, hard to say more. You may have pushed as high as your skill can overcome a townhall advantage. If you are avoiding demotion, then congrats, you are about where you should be. If you aren't avoiding it, you should drop to a somewhat more comfortable level. What league, name (15 or 30) and hall levels are you running? Like others said, if you want weighted matching dont do cwl. Its a different system.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawnzie1 View Post
    Maybe you ought to do some research and learn that CWL is a ladder based system and how such a system functions.

Given your attitude and such childish, sarcastic remarks, I'm not particularly inclined to go into detail about the inner workings of a ladder based system.

However, suffice to say, if cwl had match-making and remained a ladder based system, you'd inevitably have clans with only th9s in champs one as they'd only ever "match" with all th9 clans.

SC, however, can't control clans purposely sand-bagging to stay in a lower league.