Page 285 of 291 FirstFirst ... 185235275283284285286287 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,850 of 2901

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: There Is No Matchmaking In CWL!

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    No. I do not feel weight should play any role in CWL. It does not make sense to include any kind of weight to me.
    And what's your reason backing that up?

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by MurtazaDhmn View Post
    Because I like it the way it is now. You asked me for my opinion. I gave it to you. I have no need to justify my opinions to anyone. I am not the one complaining and have no wish to beat this horse anymore. You asked and I answered. However, because this has been discussed to death here on the forums, a search should find you multiple threads discussing the myriad of issues that adding weight to CWL would cause. If you are looking for justifications, try one of those threads.

edit: And good luck on your wars. You would be surprised how many of those th13s either don’t attack or bomb. That was my experience with lower leagues. Cheers.
    Last edited by Bigdome757; December 2nd, 2020 at 07:43 PM.

I think this will lead to drastic increase in search time

edit: And good luck on your wars. You would be surprised how many of those th13s either don’t attack or bomb. That was my experience with lower leagues. Cheers.
    I will agree with this.One of the reasons of that many th13s in G2 could be inactive or irresponsible clanmates.

Forum Legend
    Because CWL is a straight ladder.

I guess you could argue there should be more leagues creating more rungs on the ladder but it's pretty simple that the clan with the most "bigger bases" should win the league and get promoted until you run into tiers where most of the bases are close to max in which case skill will decide which clans get promoted, which stay in the same league, and which get demoted.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

New Bloke/Chick
    Because I like it the way it is now. You asked me for my opinion. I gave it to you. I have no need to justify my opinions to anyone. I am not the one complaining and have no wish to beat this horse anymore. You asked and I answered. However, because this has been discussed to death here on the forums, a search should find you multiple threads discussing the myriad of issues that adding weight to CWL would cause. If you are looking for justifications, try one of those threads.

edit: And good luck on your wars. You would be surprised how many of those th13s either donít attack or bomb. That was my experience with lower leagues. Cheers.
    Nobody asked for your justification. I simply asked the 'opinion'. I see now a simple 'yes' or 'no' is called opinion. Thanks for that!
    You aren't complaining because I guess you can't place yourself in our shoes or maybe you don't want to or maybe you are one of those high ths that enjoys feasting on lower one!
    Peace✌️

Edit: Thanks for you wish. Cheers!
    Last edited by MurtazaDhmn; December 2nd, 2020 at 07:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jkcamino View Post
    First time poster, long time player. So there’s no matchmaking in clan war leagues correct?

my clan has : 1 th12 5 th11 3 th10 4 th9 4 th8 3 th7 6 th6

day1 of CWL opponent has 3 maxed th13 8 maxed th12 1 max th11 3 strong th10

wow terrible. maybe there should be matchmaking!
    Correct, there is no matchmaking.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2848
    But don't you feel the league itself should be decided by the weight? I know it's a ladder and you fall for not performing, but doesn't it make sense to keep break on this fall considering the weight participating?
    As Warlock said above jumping might be the case, but if that's that then I think we're helpless!
    No, it makes absolutely no sense to use weight in CWL. That destroys the whole concept of a performance based ladder.

Quote Originally Posted by Oculus82 View Post
    I just cannot believe this has been implemented...
    Our current match wasnt in the same ballpark as fair, there is no matching at all.

This is round 2 and ive looked ahead to the rest and they are all the same - one is waaaaaay worse.

We got
    TH12 vs Th12
    TH12 vs Th12
    TH12 vs Th12
    TH12 vs Th12
    TH11 vs TH12
    TH11 vs TH12
    TH10 vs TH11
    TH10 vs TH11
    TH10 vs TH11
    TH9 vs TH11
    TH9 vs TH11
    TH9 vs TH11
    TH9 vs TH10

All there bases are very high to max most have 2-3 hero levels off max, max defs, max walls
    Our bottom TH9 has 14/15 heros ffs.
    In an even fight we would have hammered them - our top 2 went straight in and floored their tops but its no contest when we can even get 2 stars..
    Its gonna end about 21 to 39 (our TH9s just cannot 2 star a TH11 even on the best of forms - 41% single exposed TH)

I sent polite emails to supercell with pictures asking for an explanation, and the chat conversation got closed without a response, so i sent it again and again it got closed with no response..
    I feel disappointed with a game i have played for almost 6 years now.

A few of my clan are thinking about quitting and im close to going with them.

Someone wanna explain to me why this happened?

We can in 4th in the last CWL (masters II - dunno how we got placed there) , how is CWL matched? Is there any matching at all? What are supercell doing about it (if anyone knows)? why have supercell just shrugged me off?

Ive sent all that info again with pictures again... i will keep sending it them until l they respond
    im at a loss
    You do know the basics of CWL? It being a ladder system? Nothing to do with 'matching' or 'war weight' except the very first time a clan enters CWL? right?

The system is being gamed ever since the start. Clans that have played 30-30 and now play 15-15 in the same tier with their top 15 bases are crushing the other clans, since there's no change or reseeding taking place when switching from 15-15 to 30-30 or the other way around

Clans are sandbagging: putting 15 bases in, attacking with 5

Clans are using a two clan system: one to farm medals and go up, other to have the low bases and go down at around the same ball park. Next CWL they switch bases and clans and rinse and repeat.

You'll probably end up with people praising the system 'because it rewards hard work and if you are good you will progress' and that sort of thing... Managing three CWL on average in three different tiers is somewhat of an eye opener (no, none of the clans are in champs, and that's ok for us).

SuperCell only cares about Champ I because that is in their contracts with ESL, which is the reason the whole CWL was created in the first place. Anything below that doesn't get much attention. It's either quit or roll with the punches... The CWL system also doesn't account for changes or fluctuations in clans... due to which that 'equilibrium' some are so passionate about, is only for a few clans of the many, many that are struggling and just trying to keep afloat

Quote Originally Posted by pmcfee8 View Post
    We are in the same boat in Crystal 3, same record and 2nd place finish last cwl. This we have 1 th12, 3 th11, 1 th10, 7 th9, 2 th8, 1 th7....they have 4 th12, 1 th11, 8 th10 all with infernos, and 2 th9. We can throw out our bottom 3 attacks and we are at a huge disadvantage, this is not fun and it promotes base rushing and bad feelings, not a fun game anymore when you are failing when you sign up
    Dang, I want to be in your group. We're in Crystal 3too. Us: 2x13, 4x12, 6x11, 3x10; them: 10x13, 2x12, 2x11. This is gonna be a loooooong day.

I can understand mismatches for clans just staring in CWLs, but we've been at it for over 6 months... My players are dejected. And I've stopped caring, mostly. The attacks are not even fun.
    Last edited by obarthelemy; December 2nd, 2020 at 08:21 PM.