Page 273 of 277 FirstFirst ... 173223263271272273274275 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 2763

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: There Is No Matchmaking In CWL!

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGreenbearUK View Post
    So, after finishing 6th in our first ever CWL in Gold League 1, last season we finished 5th.

This season thus far we have won 3 wars and lost 1. Looking like we might win the next 3.

So, Crystal League 3 beckons in October, we won't be warring in September due to too many players on holidays.

We've learned to adapt and use our weaker bases to try and get two stars against bases with the TH near the edge. Plus brought in a TH13 to replace the TH8.

Also this season the clans we're pitched against have awful attacking strategies even with strong troops. Seems like they just turn up to get badges I guess and some rewards.

GB
    Good work Greenbear!

Plenty of bonuses to play with.

Unfair Matchmaking

Were currently facing our 5th clan challenger, and up until now we have been outmatched by quite alot by the enemy clan, the current war is probably the worst one. Imagine having out no.1 and no. 2 as TH11 and few are TH10 down to TH7. We’re currently matched up with 7 TH13 and their no. 15 is a TH11. Smh... on how unfair this matchmaking...

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggnbaconnn View Post
    Were currently facing our 5th clan challenger, and up until now we have been outmatched by quite alot by the enemy clan, the current war is probably the worst one. Imagine having out no.1 and no. 2 as TH11 and few are TH10 down to TH7. We’re currently matched up with 7 TH13 and their no. 15 is a TH11. Smh... on how unfair this matchmaking...
    There's no matchmaking, so it's not "unfair". Take some time to read through this thread, it'll help you understand what's happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Thako View Post
    The problem for me are those who rush the TH, and upgrade troops and some specific builds. It's unfair a th12 with th10 defenses, but upgraded troops and eagle artillery level 3 be matched with a th10.
    You don't "match" another player on the other clan. If your leader is making your clan do the poor strategy of attacking your same number, that is a problem with your leadership, not a problem with matchmaking. There is no matching at all in CWL and even in regular war you do not match the player that happens to have the same number on the other clan. That is merely a ranking of their supposed defensive strength (the numbers/rank on the map). It has nothing to do with what your clan has and doesn't take offense and other factors into account.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by RANDY1976 View Post
    This needs to come to grips. We decided to start a feeder clan for lower ths to stay involved during cwl. We were under the understanding that war weight was considered for league placement on the first draw for CWL. We did pull a decent league for our first match. Silver 1, reasonable for a th9 top ened with 5 and 6 on the lowers, right??? WRONG!

What is messing the system is these clans that are obviously intentionally dropping.

We are pitted against th12 upper 4 bases, and 9s on the lower end. These clans are losing, and we are in second place, because we are one of the 2 clans that are even trying. There needs to be some way for supercell to control the intentional drops in CWL. It's making CWL totally unfair.

Not looking forward to next season when we get promoted :/ Please fix it @supercell
    Totally agree, +1

Quote Originally Posted by AhmedFayaz View Post
    Totally agree, +1

lol what do you want sc to do? do the attacks for them?

In our last war of 7 we are about to win 45-0. Win 6 wars lose 1 this season. The clan descriptor says they love CWL and they’re all part of ‘wigglers’.

This last war every player bar ‘the leader’ have vacated to two other clans called ‘wigglers 1’ and ‘wigglers 2’ who profess to love CWL and you must do all your attacks.

They’re about to finish bottom with 6 stars, we have over 300.

Puzzled.

GB
    Last edited by MrGreenbearUK; August 9th, 2020 at 06:04 AM.

Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGreenbearUK View Post
    In our last war of 7 we are about to win 45-0. Win 6 wars lose 1 this season. The clan descriptor says they love CWL and they’re all part of [redacted].

This last war every player bar the clan leader have vacated to two other clans called ‘[redacted]’ and ‘[redacted]’ who profess to love CWL and you must do all your attacks.

They’re about to finish bottom with 6 stars, we have over 300.

Puzzled.

GB
    They might be intentionally dropping leagues and must have left the clan to play regular wars during CWL. Please remove the name of the clan(s) from your post.
    Last edited by <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>; August 10th, 2020 at 05:12 AM.
    Thank you,TerMinus Prime(TP) for this signature!

Fresh Spawn
    It's ridiculous. I'm a TH 11 and I have to face an almost maxed out TH13. And that's their number 4. Our number one can't even take out their top 6

Quote Originally Posted by Tista View Post
    It's ridiculous. I'm a TH 11 and I have to face an almost maxed out TH13. And that's their number 4. Our number one can't even take out their top 6
    There is no matchmaking in cwl. If your clan is in higher leauge then you must include higher players in your clan.