Page 239 of 254 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 2537

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: There Is No Matchmaking In CWL!

  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2381
    Quote Originally Posted by VousADVANGERS01 View Post
    league is now part of the game and people want to play it. every probleme has its solutions. Okay we cannot turn CWL into regular wars, but in this case you are loosing a lot of players, it's a interesting concept and I'm sure one day they will improve it.
    Today the second base seems to me very normal gameplay, I dont play it because it doesn't affect my first village. But CWL does and it affects our psychological. Even if I love coc but if this continues, I will quite just like many other are quiting in silence.

    Coc you created this gameplay to make people play, so don't loose them by this way !
    All the evidence they have is that activity has increased over the last year or so, not decreasedas would be the case if they were losing significant numbers.

    The philosophy of CWL is not going to change. It was designed and intended as a performance based ladder system, and any form of weight/TH based matching destroys that.

    There may well be improvements possible, but adding matchmaking isn't one of them.

  2. #2382
    Forum Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    The Water Seems Safe
    Posts
    9,321
    Quote Originally Posted by VousADVANGERS01 View Post
    league is now part of the game and people want to play it. every probleme has its solutions. Okay we cannot turn CWL into regular wars, but in this case you are loosing a lot of players, it's a interesting concept and I'm sure one day they will improve it.
    Today the second base seems to me very normal gameplay, I dont play it because it doesn't affect my first village. But CWL does and it affects our psychological. Even if I love coc but if this continues, I will quite just like many other are quiting in silence.

    Coc you created this gameplay to make people play, so don't loose them by this way !
    if your clan isn’t good enough to compete at the CWL you are in, just farm medals for 7 days, get relegated and hope for better next month.

    CWL encourages progression which is what SC wants.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

  3. #2383
    Quote Originally Posted by VousADVANGERS01 View Post
    Then it would be appreciated to change its philosophy. The game is here to satisfies all players, we should be equal at this point. Ok I agree we should improve and all be th13, but this thing takes at least 1years to be th13. Let us enjoy the game from now pleaze and we are open to propose solutions.
    (I'm sorry if my english is not that good and sorry for being insisting, who knows producers can see again)
    If you don't like CWL, do regular wars. Regular wars are set up as you want them to be, with weights so low halls are not disadvantaged.

    Guess what is happening with those higher hall clans in CWL anyway? They are only winning close to 50% of their wars, similar to what your clan is winning. They might be doing it at a higher point on the ladder, but for almost all of them they hit a point where they have a very hard time going up at all and even if they are really active they are only winning just over 50% of the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by VousADVANGERS01 View Post
    league is now part of the game and people want to play it. every probleme has its solutions. Okay we cannot turn CWL into regular wars, but in this case you are loosing a lot of players, it's a interesting concept and I'm sure one day they will improve it.
    Today the second base seems to me very normal gameplay, I dont play it because it doesn't affect my first village. But CWL does and it affects our psychological. Even if I love coc but if this continues, I will quite just like many other are quiting in silence.

    Coc you created this gameplay to make people play, so don't loose them by this way !
    You have no evidence that they are losing more players than gaining/keeping due to CWL. For every player from your clan that you think quit due to CWL (I find that hard to believe as the only reason) there are players in my clan who love CWL and it keeps them interested. There are some in my clan who do CWL and don't do regular wars.

    Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue.

  4. #2384

    Clan war leagues,unfair CWL, enough Coc, Matchmaking

    I think thats there is no other event that is more thrilling that the war league and we claim that the matchmaking that is displayed in the war league is absolutely unfair. We are twh 8-9-10-11 and we always face twh higher than us. It's sad because it's a once per month event and with equal matchmaking it would be more amazing. We play because it's a free game but if you dont fix this issue a huge amount of people would leave the game. supercell fix this PLEASE
    Last edited by gordinhopere99; June 2nd, 2020 at 08:36 PM. Reason: HELP AND SUPPORT TO FIX MATCHMAKING

  5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2385
    Quote Originally Posted by gordinhopere99 View Post
    I think thats there is no other event that is more thrilling that the war league and we claim that the matchmaking that is displayed in the war league is absolutely unfair. We are twh 8-9-10-11 and we always face twh higher than us. It's sad because it's a once per month event and with equal matchmaking it would be more amazing. We play because it's a free game but if you dont fix this issue a huge amount of people would leave the game. supercell fix this PLEASE
    There is no matchmaking to be "unfair", or to be fixed.

    If you are regularly facing stronger bases, it is because you are performing better than average for your range of bases.

    CWL is a purely ladder based system you are grouped with a random selection of 8 clans from your tier.

  6. #2386
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    There is no matchmaking to be "unfair", or to be fixed.

    If you are regularly facing stronger bases, it is because you are performing better than average for your range of bases.

    CWL is a purely ladder based system you are grouped with a random selection of 8 clans from your tier.
    I see your point but independently that how we play or attack it is unsustainable that every war league that we face is always the same and we cannot improve anything at all because people is always better than us. supercell should deal with a better matchmaking so as to give opportunities to everyone and not only to those with twh 11-12-13.

  7. #2387
    Forum Elder
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    2,691
    Quote Originally Posted by gordinhopere99 View Post
    I see your point but independently that how we play or attack it is unsustainable that every war league that we face is always the same and we cannot improve anything at all because people is always better than us. supercell should deal with a better matchmaking so as to give opportunities to everyone and not only to those with twh 11-12-13.
    So if you're "always" being outgunned, you've dropped a league or two?

  8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2388
    Quote Originally Posted by gordinhopere99 View Post
    I see your point but independently that how we play or attack it is unsustainable that every war league that we face is always the same and we cannot improve anything at all because people is always better than us. supercell should deal with a better matchmaking so as to give opportunities to everyone and not only to those with twh 11-12-13.
    Supercell will not consider introducing any matchmaking (it cannot be a "better" matchmaking because there isn't any).

    It would go against the whole ethos of a performance based ladder system.

    And there are 18 tiers in CWL. In any of the bottom half, you are likely to meet a fair number of similar clans to youselves, and the ones who seem stronger will be mostly inactive.

  9. #2389
    Quote Originally Posted by gordinhopere99 View Post
    I see your point but independently that how we play or attack it is unsustainable that every war league that we face is always the same and we cannot improve anything at all because people is always better than us. supercell should deal with a better matchmaking so as to give opportunities to everyone and not only to those with twh 11-12-13.
    They aren't better than you. They are more progressed than you, but since you are in the same league it actually suggests they are probably less skilled than you.

    You're expected to win about 50% of the time. A little more if you are very active and upgrade faster than average. A little less if you are not as active as average. Guess how often those clans with th 11-12-13 win that you mentioned? About 50%, the same as you can.

    Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue.

  10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2390
    SharkyFinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Everywhere. Always watching.
    Posts
    11,203
    Clan War League was setup for players who consider farming, base improvement, and rapid advancement to be important components of the game. Those players see a world of difference between a maxed base and a base in its earliest stages or one that has been purposely stunted. They want tournaments that value their efforts and puts them on stage ahead of all other players throughout the game. That's why Clan War Leagues functions for war the same way Legend League does for the multiplayer game: it pits player vs. player based solely on league and without any handicapping.

    Clan Wars, on the other hand, does have handicapping and attempts to pair your team with a comparable team. You can war every two days and have been able to do so since its inception 5.5 years ago. You can also create Friendly Wars where you can set whatever rules you'd like. Don't you think it'd be unfair to deprive those who want the tournaments that Clan War League provides just so you can have yet another method of handicapping wars?
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 20 - 711 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Contact on Groupme

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •